Default Yo jps!! Why didn't you post this?

"A boat owner who fired several shotgun blasts to stop an apparently drug-crazed 22-year-old man in
a stolen boat from ramming other boats and docks at a Seattle yacht club said he did so to protect
others in the area."

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...ootingxml.html

Thank goodness the 'anti-gun' guy was able to latch on to a gun when he needed it, huh?

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On 12/19/13, 3:36 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:29:43 -0500, John H.
wrote:

"A boat owner who fired several shotgun blasts to stop an apparently drug-crazed 22-year-old man in
a stolen boat from ramming other boats and docks at a Seattle yacht club said he did so to protect
others in the area."

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...ootingxml.html

Thank goodness the 'anti-gun' guy was able to latch on to a gun when he needed it, huh?

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I notice the usual suspects did not say anything about the latest
school shooter either. I guess it was because he was a left wing
whacko.

There are so many school shooters, I don't pay much attention anymore.
Certainly, 'Merikans don't give a damn if their kids are shot at
schools, movie theaters, whatever. We all know only a fetus is worth
protecting...one you are born and alive, you're on your own, eh?

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

wrote:

"A boat owner who fired several shotgun blasts to stop an apparently drug-crazed 22-year-old man in
a stolen boat from ramming other boats and docks at a Seattle yacht club said he did so to protect
others in the area."

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...ootingxml.html

Thank goodness the 'anti-gun' guy was able to latch on to a gun when he needed it, huh?

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I notice the usual suspects did not say anything about the latest
school shooter either. I guess it was because he was a left wing
whacko.

There are so many school shooters, I don't pay much attention anymore.
Certainly, 'Merikans don't give a damn if their kids are shot at
schools, movie theaters, whatever. We all know only a fetus is worth
protecting...one you are born and alive, you're on your own, eh?

Wow, Gregg must have hit a nerve..Krause doesn't pay attention to school shooters any more. But, I
don't hear you saying, FOAESAD, that you're giving up your guns!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:45:58 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

one you are born

===

Too bad that uppity crust liberal farts education of your didn't teach
you more about proof reading.

wrote:

"A boat owner who fired several shotgun blasts to stop an apparently drug-crazed 22-year-old man in
a stolen boat from ramming other boats and docks at a Seattle yacht club said he did so to protect
others in the area."

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...ootingxml.html

Thank goodness the 'anti-gun' guy was able to latch on to a gun when he needed it, huh?

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I notice the usual suspects did not say anything about the latest
school shooter either. I guess it was because he was a left wing
whacko.

There are so many school shooters, I don't pay much attention anymore.
Certainly, 'Merikans don't give a damn if their kids are shot at
schools, movie theaters, whatever. We all know only a fetus is worth
protecting...one you are born and alive, you're on your own, eh?

Bull****, you and JP have posted every gun story you could find as
long as they were about anyone you could present as a teabilly or some
other dismissive term you hear on MSNBC.

Uh, no. JPS posts shooting stories regularly. I only occasionally do so.
I do plan to post the results of a canned hunting trip I hope Dick
"Shoot 'Em in the Face" Cheney and Snowbilly Sarah Palin take. I figure
they'll form a circle and shoot each other.

wrote:

"A boat owner who fired several shotgun blasts to stop an apparently drug-crazed 22-year-old man in
a stolen boat from ramming other boats and docks at a Seattle yacht club said he did so to protect
others in the area."

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...ootingxml.html

Thank goodness the 'anti-gun' guy was able to latch on to a gun when he needed it, huh?

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I notice the usual suspects did not say anything about the latest
school shooter either. I guess it was because he was a left wing
whacko.

Yeah, what a shame. I missed the diatribes, especially from the 'lookin' for a .45' gun nut.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

He didn't really want it. ESAD General 8 December 25th 12 07:48 PM
top post/bottom post for Harry Harold[_3_] General 10 July 16th 10 08:23 PM
If I didn't know better ... Eisboch General 8 November 3rd 07 06:43 PM
Didn't somebody say.... Ellen MacArthur ASA 7 January 31st 07 02:34 AM
( OT ) Didn't know they could do that Jim General 2 July 22nd 04 02:42 PM