Default If I didn't know better ...

I would swear this thing has reformed an "eye"

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/ECVS.JPG

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I would swear this thing has reformed an "eye"

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/ECVS.JPG

Eisboch

Oh oh! The rain is getting heavy now and the wind is picking up.
Four years ago we suffered without power for 6 days & 7 nights thanks to
Hurricane Juan.
Might be time for a nice little Honda generator.
( I see the waves are up to 9.5 feet at the harbour mouth)

"Don White" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I would swear this thing has reformed an "eye"

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/ECVS.JPG

Eisboch

Oh oh! The rain is getting heavy now and the wind is picking up.
Four years ago we suffered without power for 6 days & 7 nights thanks to
Hurricane Juan.
Might be time for a nice little Honda generator.
( I see the waves are up to 9.5 feet at the harbour mouth)

The Weather Channel just reported 32' ocean waves east of Long Island ...

"HK" wrote in message

The Weather Channel just reported 32' ocean waves east of Long Island

You guys don't go out in the rough stuff? What's the point, then, of
having a 50000-pound boat?

Because people with 50,000 pound boats aren't stupid.

Eisboch

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
The Weather Channel just reported 32' ocean waves east of Long Island

You guys don't go out in the rough stuff? What's the point, then, of
having a 50000-pound boat?

Because people with 50,000 pound boats aren't stupid.

Eisboch

Au contraire!

The only boat I'd get underway in today would be a submarine. I'd find deep
water and
Dive! ..... Dive! .... Dive!....

Eisboch

On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 12:12:22 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Because people with 50,000 pound boats aren't stupid.

Good answer.

On Nov 3, 1:08 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...
I would swear this thing has reformed an "eye"

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/ECVS.JPG

Eisboch

Oh oh! The rain is getting heavy now and the wind is picking up.
Four years ago we suffered without power for 6 days & 7 nights thanks to
Hurricane Juan.
Might be time for a nice little Honda generator.
( I see the waves are up to 9.5 feet at the harbour mouth)

The Weather Channel just reported 32' ocean waves east of Long Island ...- Hide quoted text -

No, no...... only Lake Erie has those kind of waves!