Default Hillary's dropping out?

I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:28:14 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

LOL!

John, that was funny.. sick but funny!

On 12/18/13, 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:28:14 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

LOL!

John, that was funny.. sick but funny!

The only hope of your party of racists, regressives and woman haters is
if Mrs. Clinton decides not to run, although I'm not convinced any
candidate the GOP nominates could win.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 5:51:33 PM UTC-6, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 12/18/13, 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:28:14 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:

I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

LOL!

John, that was funny.. sick but funny!

The only hope of your party of racists, regressives and woman haters is

if Mrs. Clinton decides not to run, although I'm not convinced any

candidate the GOP nominates could win.

Doesn't matter, Harry. It was still funny. and if it had been about Bush Palin or some of the other "GOP nominates" You'd be busting a gut.

On 12/18/13, 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:28:14 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:

I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

LOL!

John, that was funny.. sick but funny!

The only hope of your party of racists, regressives and woman haters is

if Mrs. Clinton decides not to run, although I'm not convinced any

candidate the GOP nominates could win.

Doesn't matter, Harry. It was still funny. and if it had been about Bush Palin or some of the other "GOP nominates" You'd be busting a gut.

I tend to laugh at political stuff that is a bit more sophisticated, not
7th grade stuff, though I will admit to a soft spot about Palin humor.
There's not a lot funnier on the political scene than jokes at the
expense of that half-term snowbilly grifter and lousy mother.

On 12/18/13, 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

You jerk off to her image on your computer when Don isn't available for
phone sex.
Banned

NO ONE cares about your opinion...**** OFF.

On 12/18/2013 6:51 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 12/18/13, 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:28:14 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

LOL!

John, that was funny.. sick but funny!

The only hope of your party of racists, regressives and woman haters is
if Mrs. Clinton decides not to run, although I'm not convinced any
candidate the GOP nominates could win.

That's "Ms. Clinton" to you mister.

On 12/18/13, 6:49 PM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 4:28:14 PM UTC-6, John H. wrote:
I didn't know about it. Damn shame.

http://tinyurl.com/kd74fdc

:)

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

LOL!

John, that was funny.. sick but funny!

The only hope of your party of racists, regressives and woman haters is
if Mrs. Clinton decides not to run, although I'm not convinced any
candidate the GOP nominates could win.

That's "Ms. Clinton" to you mister.

Actually, no.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Gas prices dropping !!!! Tim General 3 July 9th 12 03:00 PM
Gas prices dropping !!!! Tim General 2 June 26th 12 12:26 AM
Dropping the Mast. Brian Whatcott Cruising 0 June 12th 09 02:45 AM
Just dropping in [email protected] General 9 January 26th 08 01:16 AM
Just dropping by............ JimH General 14 December 28th 06 02:15 AM