Default Dropping the Mast.

We hadn't done this before on this size (30ft) mast.
So we googled and reviewed youtube and rigged an A frame from two spars,
for the after stay and an X frame from two by fours lashed to the stern
rail for a support.

Apart from being tentative in the first part of the dismount (where the
mast is MOST unstable) - the X3 advantage tackle was up to it nicely.

We didn't make it look quite as easy (two-up) as the guy who drops his
mast single-handed with a permanent A frame under weigh - hauling tackle
behind his back, while steadying his mast with his other arm - but that
was a smaller mast, no doubt.

Brian W