Default Love at first sight

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:51:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

JohnnyMop just bought one new ladies gun and he's still drooling over that while eying another he wants for Christmas.
He even fantasizes about buying one for his wife.
She should have him committed for a 30 day observation before he does something regrettable.

Hey Squirt, you cute lil' thing you,

I'll bet that little bit of courageous talk will get you a pat on the butt!! Such a display of
manliness - no wonder the FOAD guy likes your ears so much! They've probably got hair growing out of
'em, right?

Oh Spurt Blossom, you are such a joy to have around. Still setting the 'lead to follow', right?

So, what'll it be for ya - Sharia or Mexican?? Pull your head out just long enough to grow some
balls and answer the question. OK?

Bye Squirt!!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Banned

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:50:34 PM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 12/17/13, 4:43 PM, True North wrote:

Get help, JohnnyMop.

This unhealthy obsession with guns can't end well.

Did Johnnymop pop for another pop gun?

Like YOUR pop-gun, ****?

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:43:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Get help, JohnnyMop.
This unhealthy obsession with guns can't end well.

Hey there, lil' Squirt Blossom!

It's so nice to see you've not stopped your name calling and otherwise caustic behavior. Where's
ESAFOAD with that little pat on your ass? Maybe you should waggle them ears a bit, huh?

Taking the lead, eh? When? You want to start now? I'm willing, oh Squirt Blossom with the big mouth!

Bye lil' Spurt...****....Squirt !

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

John H. wrote:
...well almost. Went to the shooting range this afternoon and rented a Sig Sauer P226, That is
another fine shooting pistol. Much nicer trigger than the S&W M&P guns. I'm putting this on my
Christmas list. Hell, who knows, maybe 'jps' will send me a check. After all, every gun in my house
is one less gun on the streets killing folks.

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...stainless.aspx

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

That's a nice gun. This is on my shopping list:

http://www.berettausa.com/products/b...x-made-in-usa/

An old-school 92!

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:49:10 -0500, Earl wrote:

John H. wrote:
...well almost. Went to the shooting range this afternoon and rented a Sig Sauer P226, That is
another fine shooting pistol. Much nicer trigger than the S&W M&P guns. I'm putting this on my
Christmas list. Hell, who knows, maybe 'jps' will send me a check. After all, every gun in my house
is one less gun on the streets killing folks.

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProdu...stainless.aspx

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

That's a nice gun. This is on my shopping list:

http://www.berettausa.com/products/b...x-made-in-usa/

An old-school 92!

The Beretta 92 is what my son-in-law is carrying in Afghanistan. That's what the holster, etc, I got
for him was made for. That's a nice looking gun, but I don't know much about Berettas. I know they
won the Army contract over Sig Sauer, but I've been told it had to do with cost and the siting of
missiles in Italy. Not sure if I was given the straight skinny, but there you go.

I've got an opportunity (military retired) to get that Sig 226 for about $400 off the MSRP, which is
not a bad deal. Ii'm still kicking it around. I sure enjoyed shooting the thing today. The place I
use up here rented me the gun for $10 for an hour, as long as I bought the ammunition there. They
will not allow the firing of any ammo other than their own through their guns. Fair deal. For about
$27 I got to shoot 50 rounds through the P226. Next time I go down there, I'll ask about a rental
for the Beretta 92.

John H. wrote:
[...]

Two different firearms, John. The Sig is great. I have just over
twenty guns and this is a classic I'm adding to my collection. I
realize stainless isn't as authentic but I like my guns to look as new
as possible and stainless is much more forgiving than a blued finish.

John H. wrote:
[...]

That's one of the things I like about that Sig, above. Stainless guns are usually pretty nice
looking guns. I've not been back since I wrote the above, so I've not been able to check on the
Beretta 92 rentals. I'll bet they've got some, because they get a lot of military guys in there
shooting.

Just over twenty, huh? I'll have to tell my wife so she won't think I'm going overboard!

John H. wrote:
[...]

BTW, Buds Guns has a little better deal than the site you posted:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/i...ndguns/Beretta

In the price column, it says 'Price on Request', but I've found if you select two or three to
compare, you'll be able to see the price. That price was the same I've gotten when I've requested a
price.

John H. wrote:

[...]

John H. -- Hope you're NOT having a great day!

So, y'all want to compare yourself to a jackass like Kruger?
What's next... comparing yourself to Dickson?
Y'all should really set your sights a bit higher.

John H. wrote:
[...]

Twenty-two with two on order. Ten are long guns. The 92FS and a 21
Bobcat in .22LR - also stainless. The Fort Knox Gun safe is due in
about six weeks.

I keep a spreadsheet with model and serial numbers. My HO insurance
won't cover all of them but if there ever was a theft I could supply the
information.

love at first sight F.O.A.D. General 12 October 15th 13 06:56 PM
Splashdown in sight... Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 15 February 1st 13 07:38 PM
No change in sight.... *e#c General 0 January 12th 11 01:52 AM
A most welcome sight... Harry[_2_] General 0 February 9th 10 03:24 AM
Sad sight P. Fritz General 0 August 31st 05 03:36 PM