Default US Air Force Band - Flash Mob!

I awoke this AM and found that three friends had sent this link. This was filmed day before
yesterday at the Udvar Hazy Air & Space Museum near Dulles airport. Damn, I sure wish I'd known
about this beforehand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIoSga7tZPg

BTW, if you've never seen the Udvar Hazy Museum, it is well worth a visit. I like it better than the
original downtown, and it's definitely much easier to get to. The museum is free, but the parking is
up to $15. However, they've instituted a new 'drop off' policy, which I'd not heard of. They must
have taken down the 'No Drop Offs' signs.

Museum info: http://airandspace.si.edu/visit/udva...directions.cfm

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On 12/8/2013 6:53 AM, John H. wrote:
I awoke this AM and found that three friends had sent this link. This was filmed day before
yesterday at the Udvar Hazy Air & Space Museum near Dulles airport. Damn, I sure wish I'd known
about this beforehand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIoSga7tZPg

BTW, if you've never seen the Udvar Hazy Museum, it is well worth a visit. I like it better than the
original downtown, and it's definitely much easier to get to. The museum is free, but the parking is
up to $15. However, they've instituted a new 'drop off' policy, which I'd not heard of. They must
have taken down the 'No Drop Offs' signs.

Museum info: http://airandspace.si.edu/visit/udva...directions.cfm

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Beautiful! Who would have guessed that you could find culture and real,
talented, human beings in the military?

--
Americans deserve better.

On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 08:26:44 -0500, Hank© wrote:

On 12/8/2013 6:53 AM, John H. wrote:
I awoke this AM and found that three friends had sent this link. This was filmed day before
yesterday at the Udvar Hazy Air & Space Museum near Dulles airport. Damn, I sure wish I'd known
about this beforehand!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIoSga7tZPg

BTW, if you've never seen the Udvar Hazy Museum, it is well worth a visit. I like it better than the
original downtown, and it's definitely much easier to get to. The museum is free, but the parking is
up to $15. However, they've instituted a new 'drop off' policy, which I'd not heard of. They must
have taken down the 'No Drop Offs' signs.

Museum info: http://airandspace.si.edu/visit/udva...directions.cfm

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Beautiful! Who would have guessed that you could find culture and real,
talented, human beings in the military?

Luddite's our proof!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Banned

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 9:08:48 AM UTC-5, John H. wrote:

Luddite's our proof!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

"Luddite" is an over-rich asshole, nothing less.

Here comes Flash Canuck57[_9_] General 10 February 15th 10 10:49 PM
X-band and S-band Radar Geoff Schultz Cruising 19 January 9th 09 06:55 PM
Flash II Joe ASA 0 December 9th 05 03:29 AM
band saw and a planer seawitch Boat Building 12 November 9th 05 11:38 PM