Default Mesage must be effective...

.....if some liberal thinks I'm important enough to spoof!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?
From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

On 11/29/13, 10:12 AM, True North wrote:
What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?
From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

Don: *Please* put some context in your posts. I have no idea what you
are referring to here.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/29/2013 10:19 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 11/29/13, 10:12 AM, True North wrote:
What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?
From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

Don: *Please* put some context in your posts. I have no idea what you
are referring to here.

Donnie stumbles. over two syllable words. Explain context to him, if you
please. ;-)

--
Americans deserve better.

On 11/29/2013 10:06 PM, Earl wrote:
*F.O.A.D.* wrote:
On 11/29/13, 10:12 AM, True North wrote:
What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?
From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

Don: *Please* put some context in your posts. I have no idea what you
are referring to here.

SPANK!

His master spoketh. But Donnie be too dumb to comply.
--
Americans deserve better.
Banned

On Friday, November 29, 2013 10:48:01 PM UTC-5, Hank© wrote:

His master spoketh. But Donnie be too dumb to comply.

He cant hear.........

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:12:39 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?
From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

'Y'all'?? How many of us are there?

Perhaps, lil' Squirt, if you'd un-ensconce your head you could read some of the liberal dribble
Kevin is posting. But, if you think I've turned liberal, go for it. Or, maybe you're just sitting
right behind the wrong person. You think?

Now, do you think that post displays a set of newly grown gonads? Give us your deepest thoughts on
which government you prefer, Sharia or Mexican, and why.

THAT would take some gonads, lil' Squirt.

On Friday, 29 November 2013 11:27:58 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:12:39 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?

From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

'Y'all'?? How many of us are there?

Perhaps, lil' Squirt, if you'd un-ensconce your head you could read some of the liberal dribble

Kevin is posting. But, if you think I've turned liberal, go for it. Or, maybe you're just sitting

right behind the wrong person. You think?

Now, do you think that post displays a set of newly grown gonads? Give us your deepest thoughts on

which government you prefer, Sharia or Mexican, and why.

THAT would take some gonads, lil' Squirt.

John H. -- Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Johnny, y'all sure do have a fetish for my "gonads".
Little late to be bursting out of the closet, eh?

On 11/29/13, 12:24 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 29 November 2013 11:27:58 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:12:39 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

What makes you think it's a 'liberal' spoofing y'all?

From where I sit your spoofer sure sounds a lot like you.

'Y'all'?? How many of us are there?

Perhaps, lil' Squirt, if you'd un-ensconce your head you could read some of the liberal dribble

Kevin is posting. But, if you think I've turned liberal, go for it. Or, maybe you're just sitting

right behind the wrong person. You think?

Now, do you think that post displays a set of newly grown gonads? Give us your deepest thoughts on

which government you prefer, Sharia or Mexican, and why.

THAT would take some gonads, lil' Squirt.

John H. -- Hope you're NOT having a great day!

Johnny, y'all sure do have a fetish for my "gonads".
Little late to be bursting out of the closet, eh?

Sheesh...Herring has been regurgitating that nonsense for weeks. Has he
suffered a stroke?

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.