Default Barrack "Apologizes"

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:38:00 -0600, Califbill wrote:

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/11/13, 11:04 AM,
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:36:47 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Have you been
admitted to a hospital in the past few years? Take a look at what they
charge for an aspirin.

You blame that on lawyers as much as anything else. They need a well
documented paper train for everything they do in a hospital that is
strong enough to hold up in court

When I was in the military the Navy dentists scared the crap out of me.
I had full dental coverage and care obviously but on at least two
occasions I paid out of pocket to go to a civilian dentist who I thought
was more "up" with the times. That's an example of what I am talking
about.

That is what a single payer system gets you. Everything goes to the
lowest bidder.

Bull****. The practice I visit accepts single payer (Medicare, for
example), and they are top-rated physicians.

Medicare is not single payer. If you have just Medicare, you will pay a
lot out of pocket. Why we pay for a supplemental plan. And lots of
doctors do not take Medicare patients. We ran in to this when our GP
retired. The doctors my wife wanted did not take Medicare patients.

My doctor will take Medicare patients, if the patient pays $1500 a year
to the MDVIP Program.

http://www.mdvip.com/

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

The MDVIP system has nothing to do with Medicare or not. You pay the
$1500 if you want the concierge type of service whether you are
Medicare, private insured or private pay.

Read what he posted! He said his doctor would take Medicare patients if
they signed up for the MDVIP program. Makes sure they can pay the bills.

You're expecting a lot from Kevin.

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

You're an idiot and a liar. How would MDVIP "make sure they can pay the
bills"???

On 11/12/2013 2:08 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Crikey...not a day goes by without your proving you are a complete,
utter moron.

You shouldn't comment on things political...you haven't the intellect
for it. Really.

Read up on the uses of the Gini coefficient and get back to us.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Being as this is a boating newsgroup, you shouldn't be obsessing over
politics either.

iBoaterer wrote:
In article 182288687405973832.610884bmckeenospam-
, says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

No, it doesn't. The MDVIP program doesn't make sure of ANYTHING, except
that they get the concierge type of service.

His doctor! His doctor. His doctor!,!!!!!!!!!!!

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

If you can pay out $1500 up front, says you are not scraping by.

In article 1178773562405982961.370919bmckeenospam-
, says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Damn you are stupid! How in the hell does the MDVIP program insure "his
doctor" that the person "can pay the bills"?

In article 353140103405995670.799314bmckeenospam-
, says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Hell, they may have used their $1500 to get the MDVIP, but that doesn't
mean they won't stiff the doctor. And it doesn't mean they still have
money to pay their bill.

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Same way a landlord pretty much insures his renters can make the payments.
First and last months rent and a security deposit. If the renter can come
up with that much money, he can normally be able to pay his rent.

In article 1269338540406053481.559632bmckeenospam-
, says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

Horse****.

iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:11:59 -0600, Califbill wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Yabut it gives the landlord two months to find out.

Barrack "Apologizes" F.O.A.D. General 0 November 11th 13 12:50 PM
Barrack "Apologizes" Hank©[_3_] General 0 November 11th 13 12:11 PM