Default Hey Krausebag, ...

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:22:16 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

...make that 'sweetie'..

Make 'what' 'sweetie'? You're machine is chopping off everything again, so your posts don't make a
lot of sense.

If you're calling me sweetie, I suppose that's OK. It's about the same as 'Johnny'.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On 11/10/2013 4:20 PM, True North wrote:
Why would you point out your interpretation of "gay", Johnny?
You sure that highschool sseetie wasn't a 'Danny'?

Well you do seem to be confused over the meaning of words lately. John
was just trying to help.

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:20:12 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Why would you point out your interpretation of "gay", Johnny?
You sure that highschool sseetie wasn't a 'Danny'?

Ha, ha! That was a good one. No, her father was a 'Daniel' who wanted his kid named after him. When
born, the kid turned out to be female and got named 'Danette'. The next child to come along was a
boy, whom they named 'Daniel'.

I was pointing out only that fifty years ago, the word 'gay' actually meant 'happy'. I'm not sure
when the word became associated with homosexuals. I pointed it out because I thought it interesting
how the meaning of a word can change.

Hope that helps!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On Friday, November 8, 2013 9:08:05 PM UTC-6, wrote:
... I was driving home from the office this afternoon and heard this song on the radio which reminded me of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBxeslnd0Y

Hey Northie, do you believe that Krausebag is a truthful person?