Default Hey Krausebag, ...

.... I was driving home from the office this afternoon and heard this song on the radio which reminded me of you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBxeslnd0Y

On Friday, 8 November 2013 23:08:05 UTC-4, wrote:
... I was driving home from the office this afternoon and heard this song on the radio which reminded me of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBxeslnd0Y

Hold on GeorgieGirl..
these lyrics were dedicated to Johnny Prep H quite a while ago.

"Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh-oh, yes I'm the great pretender
Adrift in a world of my own
I've played the game but to my real shame
You've left me to grieve all alone

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes, I'm the great pretender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

Too real is this feeling of make-believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes, I'm the great pretender
Just laughin' and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not, you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around
(Still around)"

True North wrote:
[...]

Nice job defending you only friend, Don!

Who's "you" only friend, Kruger?

On 11/10/2013 7:07 AM, True North wrote:
Who's "you" only friend, Kruger?

Who's Kruger?

--
Americans deserve better.

Freddy's ugly brother, who mans a counter at Elite Contractor Supply in Floriduh.

On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 20:00:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

Man, that song reminds me of Danette, my high school flame!

Thanks, Don, that was cool. Oh, by the way, back when that song was written, 'gay' meant 'happy',
not homosexual.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Why would you point out your interpretation of "gay", Johnny?
You sure that highschool sseetie wasn't a 'Danny'?

....make that 'sweetie'..

On 11/10/2013 4:22 PM, True North wrote:
...make that 'sweetie'..

We knew what you meant. You're pretty simple to figure out.