Default Is this true?

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:41:44 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:44:43 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:23:54 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The majority of countries in Europe will have a dominate muslim majority in your life time...well, maybe your kids.
If you don't want that in the US, you and Johnny should welcome as many Hispanics as y'all can.

Hey Don! Another weekend has come and almost gone. Have you given more thought to the idea of making
only sociable posts? I think it's a good idea, and I'm sure willing to go along with it.

Would you be happy with a Sharia government in Canada? Would you like a government like that of
Mexico in Canada? Just wondering what your thoughts are on the subject.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Oh, I get it! The narrow minded think that Muslim = Sharia..... No
wonder they are so bigoted.

You can't have Islam without Sharia and you can't have Sharia without Islam.

You'll note that neither have answered the question.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

That's pure bull****. That's like saying we westerners can't have
judicial law without Christianity.

You've still not answered the question. Would you be happy with a Sharia government in the USA?
Would you be happy with a government like that of Mexico in the USA?

[...]

Short answer, no, but again, what does that have with Muslims?

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:07:02 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

[...]

If you check closely, sir, you'll find that practitioners of Sharia are Muslims.

Why would you not want a Sharia government in the USA? I thought you, Harry, Don, et al, were very
fond of the religion of Islam.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

So true... [email protected] General 15 December 20th 12 02:38 PM
Same true for the U.S.? Don White General 9 December 28th 07 01:39 PM
Ain't it true! Bob Crantz ASA 32 March 18th 06 03:51 AM
True "true wind" & the Raymarine ST60, or other b393capt Electronics 23 December 23rd 05 12:33 AM
Could this be true? NOYB General 18 March 12th 05 09:40 PM