posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Ain't it true!

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1rc.htm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Well, duhhh... Reps are dumber, so are not as concerned about the important
stuff. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1rc.htm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

You're right, except for the rightwing nuts who have hijacked the republican
party.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1rc.htm

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
You're right, except for the rightwing nuts who have hijacked the
republican party.

Don't worry, they'll burn in hell!

Um, Jon doesn't believe in Hell, Bob.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

I don't? I mean I don't, damn it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
You're right, except for the rightwing nuts who have hijacked the
republican party.

Don't worry, they'll burn in hell!

Um, Jon doesn't believe in Hell, Bob.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Maxprop wrote:
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
You're right, except for the rightwing nuts who have hijacked the
republican party.

Don't worry, they'll burn in hell!

Um, Jon doesn't believe in Hell, Bob.

Max

Just because a person doesn't believe in it doesn't mean they'll
escape it....they just get a BIG surprise at the end...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

The biggest joke may be that you'll wind up where you believe you'll wind
up. The ultra pious may wind up in eternal hell for a small foible, the
happy go lucky and occasional sinner winds up in heaven and the non
believers wind up in purgatory.

Suppose the afterlife is not something external to you, but rather a
continuation of your soul in the world you created for yourself. The guilt
free would seem to have a good afterlife, whereas those possessing guilt may
have problems.

For me there's no guilt as I look forward to an afterlife as the man who
pushes out the washing machines for display on "Queen for a Day".

Amen!

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
You're right, except for the rightwing nuts who have hijacked the
republican party.

Don't worry, they'll burn in hell!

Um, Jon doesn't believe in Hell, Bob.

Max

Just because a person doesn't believe in it doesn't mean they'll escape
it....they just get a BIG surprise at the end...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

"katy" wrote in message
Maxprop wrote:
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
You're right, except for the rightwing nuts who have hijacked the
republican party.
Don't worry, they'll burn in hell!
Um, Jon doesn't believe in Hell, Bob.

Max

Just because a person doesn't believe in it doesn't mean they'll escape
it....they just get a BIG surprise at the end...

There may be some truth to what you say....I don't think it's a
guaranteed thing for anyone...