Default value of unions

On 10/18/13, 11:27 AM, Charlemagne wrote:
On 10/18/2013 10:40 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/18/2013 7:36 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 10/17/2013 5:02 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 10/17/13, 4:36 PM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 17 October 2013 16:09:44 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 10/17/2013 9:41 AM, True North wrote:

On Thursday, 17 October 2013 10:11:50 UTC-3, Charlemagne wrote:

snip...

Cause I have it all right here, with easily traceable google
email

addresses, not some crazy eternal-september like whoever
wrote the note

that seems to have you going off.....

so..L'il CreepyCharlene from Connecticut keeps changing his
story...

first he claims to have corresponded with another poster's kid..

then he says the other poster's kid contacted him..

now he's saying someone else actually talked to the minor...

Sounds like the kind of talk expected from some weasel who
tries to
'groom' young kids. I'd let the police sort it out. they can
see past
the lies and deception...even those from a 'natural born liar'.

I'll bet you called on the Mounties frequently to help you deal
with

your problem child.

Duh!
Didn't have a "problem child" and we're city people with a city
police department.
Boy... you must really indentify with CreepyCharlene from CT.

HankyPanky, as you refer to him, is interested in keeping the pot
boiling
between PsychoScotty and his adversaries here. FlaJim's kid
probably committed suicide.

What a sick ******* you are!

Yeah, that's why I am not posting the letters from kevin and his
kid...
It's pretty good odds, it's harry krause at the other end, spoofing
loogie, the way he has spoofed himself and so many others over the
years.....

It's because you are a lying piece of ****....

Have your atty send me a notarized letter giving me permission to post
the emails, and I will do it in a minute... if it's really you My
address is out there, if you don't know it, email Tim, don, or harry,
they all have it

Oh, and why would you need permission, they are yours!

Because they are from you and your kid to me personally, I want your
permission to post both publicly. Not to mention, I don't want to post
kevins personal correspondence if "you" are really harry krause, just
digging for info...

You should do yourself a favor and stop trying to drag people who have
nothing to do with your problems into your problems. I don't contact
wives of posters here, I don't contact children of posters here, and I
don't send emails under false identities.

My only interest in you is in watching your various psychoses unfold here.

In article , says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

Why are you having this conversation in an open forum?

Cause he asked....

Who asked what?

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 10/17/13, 5:02 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

I'm not the teabagger, Bilious...you are.

I am not even close to a Teabagger, but you being a sick *******, has
nothing to do with politics!