Default Interesting Data

http://tinyurl.com/q568o29

Makes one wonder about Jesse and Al, doesn't it?

ALSO came across this:

The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.

But if you take out Chicago , Detroit , Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for Murders.

These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.

All 4 are also controlled by Democrats and have been for a long time.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data .... RIGHT....RIGHT?

Can't verify every number, but it sure looks right.
--

John H.

Hope you're having a great day!

In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/q568o29

Makes one wonder about Jesse and Al, doesn't it?

ALSO came across this:

The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.

But if you take out Chicago , Detroit , Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for Murders.

These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.

All 4 are also controlled by Democrats and have been for a long time.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data .... RIGHT....RIGHT?

Can't verify every number, but it sure looks right.

That's foolish on SO many levels, and I'll bet you don't even know why,
right?

On 10/1/2013 3:29 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/q568o29

Makes one wonder about Jesse and Al, doesn't it?

ALSO came across this:

The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.

But if you take out Chicago , Detroit , Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for Murders.

These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.

All 4 are also controlled by Democrats and have been for a long time.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data .... RIGHT....RIGHT?

Can't verify every number, but it sure looks right.

That's foolish on SO many levels, and I'll bet you don't even know why,
right?

I think his conclusion is that Democrat control leads to murder.
The only reason the have democrat control is the ethnic population.

Detroit 31.8% Black
Wash. D.C. 50.7% Black
Detroit 82.7% Black
N.Orleans 60.3% Black

Blacks vote democratic in overwhelming percentages.
That's the only reason those cities have democratic control.
Don't jump to conclusions!

On 10/1/13 4:43 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

No one with intelligence would think Herring had any.

On 10/1/2013 3:51 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 10/1/13 4:43 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

Avoidance with a ten foot pole.

In article , says...

http://tinyurl.com/q568o29

Makes one wonder about Jesse and Al, doesn't it?

ALSO came across this:

The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.

But if you take out Chicago , Detroit , Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is 4th from
the Bottom for Murders.

These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.

All 4 are also controlled by Democrats and have been for a long time.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data .... RIGHT....RIGHT?

Can't verify every number, but it sure looks right.

Jessie and Al like extorting money from people who have it rather than actually sitting down
with people and working out problems and bettering their lives.

Data mining Roger Long Cruising 3 October 12th 09 03:48 PM
usb data collecting? Bill Kearney Electronics 11 November 19th 07 02:28 AM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
EFIX Data Joe ASA 3 June 5th 06 09:59 PM
Interesting Data RGrew176 General 0 September 24th 03 05:45 AM