Default Nancy's China

El viernes, 7 de octubre de 1994 14:16:34 UTC-3, Sean Eamon Kennedy escribió:
Anyone out there built one of Same Devlin's stitch and glue sailboats. I'm
going to start in on a Nancy's China this winter, wonder if anyone has any
advise. I think I'll try it as a gaff rig instead of sprit.

Hey! I am building a Nancy's China in Patagonia! see my blog for the pictures.

http://bitperegrine.wordpress.com

greetings!

On 9/26/2013 3:59 PM, wrote:
El viernes, 7 de octubre de 1994 14:16:34 UTC-3, Sean Eamon Kennedy escribió:
Anyone out there built one of Same Devlin's stitch and glue sailboats. I'm
going to start in on a Nancy's China this winter, wonder if anyone has any
advise. I think I'll try it as a gaff rig instead of sprit.

Hey! I am building a Nancy's China in Patagonia! see my blog for the pictures.

http://bitperegrine.wordpress.com

greetings!

Well, I was gonna' offer you some stitch and tape advice, but it looks
like you are already well on your way Good luck, have fun...

China tells U.S. to keep out of South China Sea dispute | Reuters Lil Abner General 7 September 22nd 10 04:17 PM
Nancy J. MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 20th 09 05:05 AM
FS- Power boats in China. Designed and built to New Zealand standards the first of these are now in production in China. nz marine Marketplace 0 March 18th 06 01:24 PM
Nancy's China vs Core Sound 17 bubba clifton Boat Building 4 March 15th 06 06:08 PM
Nancy's China vs Core Sound 17 FreeSailing Boat Building 0 August 7th 05 10:03 AM