Default Rightwing Shooter Zimmerman in the News...again.

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:19:36 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 7:42:01 AM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:14:46 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

It is typical that abused women don't press charges the first few times

they are abused. It usually takes a hell of a beating for this to

happen. Well-documented in "the literature."

Nobody ever alleged that Shellie was ever touched but don't let the

facts get in the way of a good rant.

He was in a scuffle with the father in law according to the 9-11 call.

It is yet to be seen how that started.

As I said, I really do not care. Lock them all up as far as I am

concerned. If this was anyone but Zimmerman nobody would care.

I bet the Orange County cops got 2 dozen calls that were virtually the

same deal today.

Weren't you here talking about a speeding ticket a week ago?

You seem to be the one who is obsessed

YOU are the one obsessed with making Zimmerman out to be an angel.

"He punched my dad in the nose my dad has a mark on the nose. I saw his

glasses were on the floor," Shellie Zimmerman said in the call. "He then

accosted my father then took my iPad out of my hands. He then smashed it

and cut it with a pocketknife, and there is a Lake Mary city worker

across the street that I believe saw all of it."

She also said on the call that he had his hand on his gun. It now turns she never saw his gun.

"Hours later, Shellie Zimmerman changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, said Bracknell. For the time being, "domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said."

She's a liar. Z's no angel, but Ms. Z is coming across as pretty loopy.

Whoops. There goes the firearm bull****.

Yup, she's a liar.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Amazing! You pigs are so hypnotized by FOX that you defend a person who
has in the past, and now again abused his wife.

On 9/10/2013 8:44 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

How much you wanna' bet the MSM doesn't bother with that fact for a
while... Maybe ever. I am sure in a few weeks Greg and Dick will be
arguing with kevin after kevin starts talking about the "gun incident"?

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:14:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

[...]

Cite?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:15:44 -0400, skin a cat wrote:

[...]

No one 'argues' with Kevin. He is played with, like a cat chasing a laser pointer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juPZreZxNA

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:15:18 AM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:01:19 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:14:46 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

It is typical that abused women don't press charges the first few times

they are abused. It usually takes a hell of a beating for this to

happen. Well-documented in "the literature."

Nobody ever alleged that Shellie was ever touched but don't let the

facts get in the way of a good rant.

He was in a scuffle with the father in law according to the 9-11 call.

It is yet to be seen how that started.

As I said, I really do not care. Lock them all up as far as I am

concerned. If this was anyone but Zimmerman nobody would care.

I bet the Orange County cops got 2 dozen calls that were virtually the

same deal today.

Weren't you here talking about a speeding ticket a week ago?

You seem to be the one who is obsessed

Actually, Harry is just coming to the defense of Shellie because she is a well-known liar. There

seems to be a boat load (boating related) of empathy there.

Can't imagine why.

John (Gun Nut) H.

You and the other fox lemmings have empathy for a known wife abuser.
That's as low as a person can go.

Mutual restraining orders by an ex-fiancé does not make someone a wife abuser.

In fact, in light of ms Z's conviction on perjury and the recanting of the gun lie, it makes it even that much less of an issue. Maybe just bad taste in women.

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:26:03 AM UTC-4, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

[...]

Cite that he actually "abused his wife", Kevin.

On 9/10/2013 9:25 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

With all due respect... I think you have it backwards. kevin or harry
make an inane comment, based on nothing, doing no research or thinking
at all... Kind of like holding a pointer for a cat with one hand, and
cooking breakfast with the other.. .You guys drop everything and spend
paragraph after paragraph or reasoning, hours of research and citing..
and they laugh and turn the pointer on again...

Another crazy shooter kills... jps General 18 August 17th 12 12:36 AM
I could have Zimmerman'd it... X ` Man[_3_] General 14 June 4th 12 01:43 PM
So why did Zimmerman...... iBoaterer[_2_] General 55 April 12th 12 07:37 PM
Shooter ID Bob Crantz ASA 1 April 18th 07 05:40 PM
OT Beretta shooter Calif Bill General 7 April 19th 06 12:36 AM