Default I could have Zimmerman'd it...

....but I didn't.

Just got back from picking up two barbecue dinners from a local church
fundraiser (chicken and ribs) and who do I see walking up the street
towards me while I'm on the last leg of driving home? Two teen-aged
boys, both minority kids, each carrying a soft drink and a bag of chips.
Neither kid looked familiar to me.

Should I have reached for the firearm I don't carry and confronted them?
Should I have waved as I passed by them? Decisions, decisions.

I waved. They smiled and waved back.

Of course, I am used to seeing teenagers walking around here. We have a
goodly number living in the neighborhood, they have friends, and I am
sure a percentage of the couples living here have had more than one
marriage, so kids from previous couplings might be visiting.

Waving at kids is a lot better than confronting and shooting them.

On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
...but I didn't.

Just got back from picking up two barbecue dinners from a local church
fundraiser (chicken and ribs) and who do I see walking up the street
towards me while I'm on the last leg of driving home? Two teen-aged
boys, both minority kids, each carrying a soft drink and a bag of chips.
Neither kid looked familiar to me.

Should I have reached for the firearm I don't carry and confronted them?
Should I have waved as I passed by them? Decisions, decisions.

I waved. They smiled and waved back.

Of course, I am used to seeing teenagers walking around here. We have a
goodly number living in the neighborhood, they have friends, and I am
sure a percentage of the couples living here have had more than one
marriage, so kids from previous couplings might be visiting.

Waving at kids is a lot better than confronting and shooting them.

Most of us wouldn't have noticed them at all, and none of us would find
it necessary to note their ethnicity... You are a racist and those kids
are probably lucky you really don't have the CCL you are always BS'ing
about here...

On 6/2/12 5:28 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Sorry, little putz, they were just ordinary kids, and neither of them
had pink, orange or green-dyed hair, or, as far as I could tell, body
piercings or big, ugly tattoos.

On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Were any of them 14 year old painted whores?

On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Why? Is that the only sort of female you can get?

On 6/3/2012 7:29 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In , says...

On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Awhile back YOU were the first one to interject race into the Zimmerman
thread, therefore YOU are a racist.

That is a story you keep telling, still as much of a lie as when you
first said it...

In article , says...

On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

BULL****. Not one other person said anything about race until YOU did,
you liar.

In , says...

On 6/2/2012 5:18 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Nice fantasy... do you use drugs?

On Jun 2, 6:18*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
...but I didn't.

Just got back from picking up two barbecue dinners from a local church
fundraiser (chicken and ribs) and who do I see walking up the street
towards me while I'm on the last leg of driving home? Two teen-aged
boys, both minority kids, each carrying a soft drink and a bag of chips.
Neither kid looked familiar to me.

Should I have reached for the firearm I don't carry and confronted them?
Should I have waved as I passed by them? Decisions, decisions.

I waved. They smiled and waved back.

Of course, I am used to seeing teenagers walking around here. We have a
goodly number living in the neighborhood, they have friends, and I am
sure a percentage of the couples living here have had more than one
marriage, so kids from previous couplings might be visiting.

Waving at kids is a lot better than confronting and shooting them.

Not so for certain members of this newsgroup.