Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Friends of Jawbone Scotty??

http://tinyurl.com/mdt6ncv

"While the Hakkens' beliefs sound outlandish to the unpracticed ear,
some of their ideas have a recognizable lineage among political
extremists.

Once confined to fringe ideologues in the John Birch Society and 1990s
militia movements, such concepts have experienced a renaissance among
tea party activists leery of government.

In a July 2012 Facebook message to an acquaintance, for example, Joshua
Hakken made ominous reference to a U.S. atmospheric research station in
Alaska ? called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program ?
that conspiracy theorists believe secretly controls the planet's
weather.

"If all hope is lost, head to the four corners in the Hopi reservations
but stay the hell away from Denver International Airport," Hakken wrote,
according to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement report. "They're
using HAARP to detonate underground ICBMs throughout the Midwest."

Fears of HAARP and "chemtrails" ? the airplane exhaust patterns the
Hakkens highlighted in their Cuban asylum letter ? are common discussion
topics on some tea party Web forums. Both made the Southern Poverty Law
Center's 2010 list of the radical right's 10 most popular conspiracy
theories."

Or just another bat **** crazy far right winger LIKE Jawbone Scotty?

OT, for my friends... I am Tosk General 5 June 11th 10 06:34 PM
Scotty, Joe help me pick the best Christmas card for my friends.... Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 December 4th 06 04:34 PM
Friends of the Fox blazin General 0 March 6th 06 01:32 AM
Friends Reggie Smithers General 0 January 24th 06 11:28 PM