Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Speaking of Lewis Carroll...

....he must have had the Republican House members in mind when
he penned this bit in Alice in Wonderland:

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad.
You’re mad."

"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”

And for the semi-literates here, "mad" is being used as a synonym for
insane, not for angry.