BoatBanter.com

-   -   Headlines .... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157916-headlines.html)

Earl[_91_] August 21st 13 01:12 AM

Headlines ....

True North wrote:
Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Harry's going to kick your old ass for that one.

Earl[_91_] August 21st 13 01:12 AM

Headlines ....

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

Who could tell? Learn to quote. It's the American way.

[email protected] August 21st 13 04:14 AM

Headlines ....

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:12:01 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:

.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.

Mr. Luddite it is.

Answering your Master, I see......

JustWaitAFrekinMinute August 21st 13 02:14 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 02:26 PM

Headlines ....

You can't get to me??
What if I sent you a couple of gas cards only redeemable in Canada?
Would that help you "get to him"?

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 02:43 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka
slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to
use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your
potty mouth.

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 02:43 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 9:26 AM, True North wrote:
You can't get to me??
What if I sent you a couple of gas cards only redeemable in Canada?
Would that help you "get to him"?

Dirty minds think alike...I just offered to buy the little ****head a
$25 gas card if he used it to visit you and get the crap beaten out of him.

iBoaterer[_3_] August 21st 13 03:51 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

Uh, oh, Jawbone Scotty's jawbone must be out of whack again today......

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 03:54 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 10:51 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

Uh, oh, Jawbone Scotty's jawbone must be out of whack again today......

He is a mean-spirited guy but, then, most of the Republican Ultra
Conservatives who post here are.

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 04:36 PM

Headlines ....

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:57 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:26 AM, True North wrote:

You can't get to me??

What if I sent you a couple of gas cards only redeemable in Canada?

Would that help you "get to him"?

Dirty minds think alike...I just offered to buy the little ****head a

$25 gas card if he used it to visit you and get the crap beaten out of him.

Wow..he'll almost have his way paid up.. and since he thinks he knows where I live, he has no excuse to not show.