BoatBanter.com

-   -   Headlines .... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157916-headlines.html)

Eisboch[_9_] August 10th 13 10:47 PM

Headlines ....

..... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

F.O.A.D. August 10th 13 10:59 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

Mr. Luddite August 10th 13 11:12 PM

Headlines ....

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

F.O.A.D. August 10th 13 11:15 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/10/13 6:12 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

It's yours...no licensing fee or residuals necessary. Just don't
embarrass us with it. :)

BAR[_2_] August 10th 13 11:22 PM

Headlines ....

In article , says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

You are welcome!

Mr. Luddite August 10th 13 11:26 PM

Headlines ....

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

You are welcome!

:-)

True North[_2_] August 11th 13 12:16 AM

Headlines ....

Wait a minute..... didn't Tim have some kind of claim to that title?
Maybe he has gone 'progressive these days. ;-)

iBoaterer[_3_] August 11th 13 03:48 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

John H[_2_] August 19th 13 07:54 PM

Headlines ....

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

JustWaitAFrekinMinute August 20th 13 02:26 AM

Headlines ....

On 8/19/2013 2:54 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

I think he's probably talking about that whole Global Taxing hoax...
I mean, Global Warming....

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 12:53 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Solar
http://tinyurl.com/mp8oesf

Electric cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED037ctSU4E

Wind power
http://tinyurl.com/mp8oesf

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 12:56 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On 8/19/2013 2:54 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

I think he's probably talking about that whole Global Taxing hoax...
I mean, Global Warming....

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

John H[_2_] August 20th 13 04:06 PM

Headlines ....

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:53:49 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Solar
http://tinyurl.com/mp8oesf

Electric cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED037ctSU4E

Wind power
http://tinyurl.com/mp8oesf

Wow. You're really into FOX News, ain'tcha?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 05:57 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:56:30 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

The real question is whether taxing carbon would actually change
anything.

I doubt it. But that is NOT the real question. You see, insane Jawbone
Scotty thinks that global warming is some deep dark conspiracy by the
left to get tax revenue.

CO2 tracks population as closely as any other metric and the growth in
CO2 releases will be coming from 3d world expansion faster than growth
in the G8.

So?

The biggest problem might actually be coming from burning forests and
clearing grass lands to make farm land.
You don't see that part of the equation when they rate bio fuels.

Cite?

JustWaitAFrekinMinute August 20th 13 06:19 PM

Headlines ....

wrote:

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

The real question is whether taxing carbon would actually change
anything.
CO2 tracks population as closely as any other metric and the growth in
CO2 releases will be coming from 3d world expansion faster than growth
in the G8.
The biggest problem might actually be coming from burning forests and
clearing grass lands to make farm land.
You don't see that part of the equation when they rate bio fuels.

.... cause it's not about "change" it's about collecting taxes... Hot day
today, gonna' tax you, cold day today, gonna' tax you, sun came up in
the east today, gonna' tax you...

True North[_2_] August 20th 13 06:23 PM

Headlines ....

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

John H[_2_] August 20th 13 06:38 PM

Headlines ....

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

True North[_2_] August 20th 13 07:00 PM

Headlines ....

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 07:43 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

wrote:

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

The real question is whether taxing carbon would actually change
anything.
CO2 tracks population as closely as any other metric and the growth in
CO2 releases will be coming from 3d world expansion faster than growth
in the G8.
The biggest problem might actually be coming from burning forests and
clearing grass lands to make farm land.
You don't see that part of the equation when they rate bio fuels.

... cause it's not about "change" it's about collecting taxes... Hot day
today, gonna' tax you, cold day today, gonna' tax you, sun came up in
the east today, gonna' tax you...

Flippin' insane idiot:

http://tinyurl.com/l7cbwvm

Hank©[_3_] August 20th 13 08:15 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

Of course he did. I don't see Donnie singling out anyone else.

Earl[_91_] August 21st 13 01:12 AM

Headlines ....

True North wrote:
Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Harry's going to kick your old ass for that one.

Earl[_91_] August 21st 13 01:12 AM

Headlines ....

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

Who could tell? Learn to quote. It's the American way.

[email protected] August 21st 13 04:14 AM

Headlines ....

On Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:12:01 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:

.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.

Mr. Luddite it is.

Answering your Master, I see......

JustWaitAFrekinMinute August 21st 13 02:14 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 02:26 PM

Headlines ....

You can't get to me??
What if I sent you a couple of gas cards only redeemable in Canada?
Would that help you "get to him"?

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 02:43 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka
slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to
use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your
potty mouth.

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 02:43 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 9:26 AM, True North wrote:
You can't get to me??
What if I sent you a couple of gas cards only redeemable in Canada?
Would that help you "get to him"?

Dirty minds think alike...I just offered to buy the little ****head a
$25 gas card if he used it to visit you and get the crap beaten out of him.

iBoaterer[_3_] August 21st 13 03:51 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

Uh, oh, Jawbone Scotty's jawbone must be out of whack again today......

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 03:54 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 10:51 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

Uh, oh, Jawbone Scotty's jawbone must be out of whack again today......

He is a mean-spirited guy but, then, most of the Republican Ultra
Conservatives who post here are.

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 04:36 PM

Headlines ....

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:57 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:26 AM, True North wrote:

You can't get to me??

What if I sent you a couple of gas cards only redeemable in Canada?

Would that help you "get to him"?

Dirty minds think alike...I just offered to buy the little ****head a

$25 gas card if he used it to visit you and get the crap beaten out of him.

Wow..he'll almost have his way paid up.. and since he thinks he knows where I live, he has no excuse to not show.

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 04:38 PM

Headlines ....

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...

That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.
I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

F.O.A.D. August 21st 13 04:50 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/21/13 11:38 AM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...

That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.
I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

Didn't he say something about cutting off his ponytail so he could get
that job as a fence post digger?

True North[_2_] August 21st 13 05:03 PM

Headlines ....

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 12:50:33 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 11:38 AM, True North wrote:

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:

On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...

That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.

I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

Didn't he say something about cutting off his ponytail so he could get

that job as a fence post digger?

~~ SNERK ~~
Cut off his ponytail for one days work as a posthole digger??
If that don't beat all!

John H[_2_] August 21st 13 06:51 PM

Headlines ....

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:00:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

Those who are jobless, if such be the case, can't be expected to pay much in the way of taxes.

Your best buddy, on the other hand, brags of his jobs continuously, but doesn't pay his taxes.

Don't you see some hypocrisy there?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

Earl[_91_] August 22nd 13 01:26 AM

Headlines ....

True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 10:43:08 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 8/21/13 9:14 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

No, he's a pussy and he feels I can't get to him so he runs his mouth...
That's what dirty cowards do...

No one here "runs his mouth" more than you and your other namesake, aka

slammer. And you were the one whose jaw was broken by a 12-year-old girl.

BTW, I'd be delighted to buy you a $25 gasoline card if you promised to

use it to buy fuel to visit Donnie, so he can wipe the floor with your

potty mouth.

I wouldn't soil my floors with his effluent if possible.
I'd rather use his ponytail to clean the concrete sidewalks.

You need your wife to help you push your little boat. You would break a
hip just making that first turn to run away from any real-life
confrontation, tough guy.