BoatBanter.com

-   -   Headlines .... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157916-headlines.html)

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 12:53 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

Solar
http://tinyurl.com/mp8oesf

Electric cars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED037ctSU4E

Wind power
http://tinyurl.com/mp8oesf

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 12:56 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

I think he's probably talking about that whole Global Taxing hoax...
I mean, Global Warming....

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

John H[_2_] August 20th 13 04:06 PM

Headlines ....

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

Wow. You're really into FOX News, ain'tcha?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 05:57 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:56:30 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

The real question is whether taxing carbon would actually change
anything.

I doubt it. But that is NOT the real question. You see, insane Jawbone
Scotty thinks that global warming is some deep dark conspiracy by the
left to get tax revenue.

CO2 tracks population as closely as any other metric and the growth in
CO2 releases will be coming from 3d world expansion faster than growth
in the G8.

So?

The biggest problem might actually be coming from burning forests and
clearing grass lands to make farm land.
You don't see that part of the equation when they rate bio fuels.

Cite?

JustWaitAFrekinMinute August 20th 13 06:19 PM

Headlines ....

wrote:

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

The real question is whether taxing carbon would actually change
anything.
CO2 tracks population as closely as any other metric and the growth in
CO2 releases will be coming from 3d world expansion faster than growth
in the G8.
The biggest problem might actually be coming from burning forests and
clearing grass lands to make farm land.
You don't see that part of the equation when they rate bio fuels.

.... cause it's not about "change" it's about collecting taxes... Hot day
today, gonna' tax you, cold day today, gonna' tax you, sun came up in
the east today, gonna' tax you...

True North[_2_] August 20th 13 06:23 PM

Headlines ....

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

John H[_2_] August 20th 13 06:38 PM

Headlines ....

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

True North[_2_] August 20th 13 07:00 PM

Headlines ....

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 14:38:48 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......

You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

No.. I directed that to where I meant to....
to L'il Snottie from South Windsor, CT who hasn't worked at a legit job for the last dozen years, even though he's been given good advice on doing so from yours truly and other civic minded individuals in this newsgroup.

iBoaterer[_3_] August 20th 13 07:43 PM

Headlines ....

In article ,
says...

wrote:

See above. Then look at these and comment, moron.

http://tinyurl.com/n2o7r3z
http://tinyurl.com/jvvr9kv

The real question is whether taxing carbon would actually change
anything.
CO2 tracks population as closely as any other metric and the growth in
CO2 releases will be coming from 3d world expansion faster than growth
in the G8.
The biggest problem might actually be coming from burning forests and
clearing grass lands to make farm land.
You don't see that part of the equation when they rate bio fuels.

... cause it's not about "change" it's about collecting taxes... Hot day
today, gonna' tax you, cold day today, gonna' tax you, sun came up in
the east today, gonna' tax you...

Flippin' insane idiot:

http://tinyurl.com/l7cbwvm

Hank©[_3_] August 20th 13 08:15 PM

Headlines ....

On 8/20/2013 1:38 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:23:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Yeah but.......
You don't pay your taxes so why should you be concerned?

Didn't you mean to direct that to Harry?

John (Gun Nut) H.

Of course he did. I don't see Donnie singling out anyone else.