Default without comment...

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:35:26 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

Jails are overcrowded with the majority of inmates being
black.

===

Why is that?

In article ,
says...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I suppose that you get your information off of Facebook and believe it
to be true, eh, moron?

On 7/26/13 3:27 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I suppose that you get your information off of Facebook and believe it
to be true, eh, moron?

Don't forget the misinformation he gets from Fox and the other
right-wing bat**** crazy sites in his little browser portfolio.

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

---------------------------------------

There are several newspaper accounts of this. Some claim he was
beaten. Some claim he may have been hit by a car.
Apparently there are no eye-witnesses, so nobody knows for sure.

But you know what is a little strange? The victim has been
identified as Brooks MacQuarrie. He works at New Haven Power Sports.
This happened last Friday, which would be the 19th.

He has a Facebook page which I found, thinking there might be more
information available as to what really happened.

Nope.

In fact, there are no references to it at all and MacQuarrie has
updated his page *since* the event .... during this week.

Doesn't really mean anything but I thought that for a guy who has so
many serious injuries that no mention of them have been made on his FB
page was a little unusual.

On 7/26/13 4:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Hard to believe there are no witnesses, since that part of Goffe Street
has housing, small businesses, lots of pedestrian traffic. Even the
Shell station where I worked part time one semester after high school
was over for the day is still there, amazingly, though the building has
been redone into a convenience store. About two blocks away where it
turns into Broadway are the Yale Co Op and the site of where Cutler's
Record Store used to be. I'm sure you know the area.

On Friday, July 26, 2013 5:44:40 PM UTC-4, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

It's amazing what peeps can get away with when the community at large agrees with what they are doing. "I didn't see nothing".

Same thing you say happens in Florida.

On 7/26/13 8:11 PM, wrote:
[...]

Interesting that you would come to that conclusion, since I was merely
speculating on what happened in New Haven, and you think the community
around there agrees with assault and theft or robbery.

Why not just come out and say it, Jack Goff? You're a white, racist p.o.s.

A comment taken from... basskisser General 107 August 14th 06 12:25 PM
A comment taken from... JimH General 0 August 8th 06 05:37 PM
A comment taken from... [email protected] General 0 August 8th 06 04:29 PM
A comment taken from... JohnH General 0 August 8th 06 01:05 PM
OT - No Comment Vito ASA 1 May 4th 06 04:03 PM