BoatBanter.com

-   -   So, can he shoot your daughter? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/157746-so-can-he-shoot-your-daughter.html)

Hank©[_3_] July 24th 13 05:32 PM

So, can he shoot your daughter?

On 7/24/2013 10:15 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 8:43 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

"Common sense" would have had Zimmerman staying in his car and wait
for
the police, like the dispatcher suggested, and like the police's
representative told them at the neighborhood watch meeting, and like
the
pamphlets handed out also stated.

I agree with you .... except for the part about the dispatcher
"suggesting" that he stay in his car. That didn't happen.
Zimmerman was already out of his car, prompted by the dispatcher's
question, "Where is he"? When told "we don't need you to do
that",
Zimmerman replied "Ok" and attempted to return to his car,
according to
his account.

The rest I agree with. Only thing is, nothing he did was illegal
and
there's nothing to suggest that Zimmerman physically threatened
Martin
or attacked him . If you and others have concluded in your
imaginations that he did, so be it but there is absolutely zero
evidence of that.

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

--------------------------------

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

Wait a second, a scratch or a wound or whatever on Zimmerman's nose
concludes somehow that Martin STARTED the altercation? How so?

It doesn't.

martin only had bruised hands and that round hole in his chest. Zimm
only had cuts on his head and a broken nose. He had no defensive wounds.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute July 24th 13 05:35 PM

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

[...]

And nobody said it did, well, but you and kevin..

F.O.A.D. July 24th 13 05:40 PM

[...]

Read much, psychomoron?

iBoaterer[_3_] July 24th 13 06:09 PM

So, can he shoot your daughter?

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:51:12 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:14:59 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

His girlfriend even thinks Martin hit Zimmerman first and she was the
closest thing to a witness the state had.,

Incredible!!!! Ripped apart about everything she said that was pro-
Martin, but anything she said that might be construed as helping
Zimmerman is exactly correct and to the point.....

Cite

Um, okay, YOU said "His girlfriend even thinks Martin hit Zimmerman
first".......SHeesh...

iBoaterer[_3_] July 24th 13 06:11 PM

So, can he shoot your daughter?

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:49:40 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:14:55 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:41:35 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Yeah, he didn't say "black kid." BFD. He saw a kid walking through the
neighborhood, the kid was black, and Zimmerman therefore thought he was
about to commit a crime.

He was a stranger INSIDE the fence of a gated community. This was not
a public street.

Then what were the police doing there, they would have no jurisdiction.

Why do you think the police have no "jurisdiction" on private
property?

If an invited guest of a homeowner doesn't have the right to be there,
neither would a cop.

If the cop was not in uniform, they have a right to ask him for an ID
too. It is also not unreasonable to ask him why he was there. That was
the last question asked by Zimmerman before Martin hit him (again
according to the STATE'S witness).

Come up behind me at night in the rain and start messing with me and see
if I just cower and wait for what could possibly be a person wanting to
do me harm....

iBoaterer[_3_] July 24th 13 06:12 PM

So, can he shoot your daughter?

In article ,
says...

On 7/24/2013 11:43 AM,
wrote:
[...]

That "theory" came to light right before the trial. That "theory" had
never been discussed or mentioned by that witness until she had to
testify in court and of course being no evidence at all to back up her
theory, it was shot down quickly by the defense. The jury could see a
young girl trying to help her friends and do what Sharpton and all told
her to do..

What "theory"?

Eisboch[_9_] July 24th 13 06:13 PM

So, can he shoot your daughter?

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 10:08 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 7/24/13 9:30 AM, Eisboch wrote:

There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

--------------------------------

Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

No, it doesn't.

Your comment postulated that Zimmerman's nose injury indicated Martin
started the fight. There's nothing on which to base that. Zimmerman
might well have punched Martin first, and Martin then might have
punched
Zimmerman in the nose.

------------------------------------

Testimony in the trial suggests that it is unlikely that Zimmerman
threw *any* punches period. If he was the racist vigilante that you
like to promote, why throw a fist if you have a 9mm handgun strapped
to your belt?

In the end it doesn't matter who threw the first punch. The upheld
self defense claim has nothing to do with who threw the first punch,
who followed who or what anyone said to the other.

iBoaterer[_3_] July 24th 13 06:14 PM

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, ****, moron, WTF do you think this answer to this statement says??

Harry stated:
There's nothing to suggest that Martin started the altercation.

To which Eisboch replied:
Zimmerman's nose provides a clue.

F.O.A.D. July 24th 13 06:21 PM

wrote:

[...]

Don't do it in redneck, florida. You'll get shot by an asshole standing
his ground.

F.O.A.D. July 24th 13 06:22 PM

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
[...]

There were no witnesses, so I'm not sure what "testimony" would have
been valid. Obviously the lesson here is that if you want to kill
someone, make sure there are no witnesses.