Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Gun parts

Was given an older Marlin Glenfield Model 59 which I was cleaning to give to a grandson. Found that
the recoil spring has a little kink in it, so thought I'd order another just in case.

After some searching, I found this site. They have the spring, new, for $3.80. I figured it would be
in the $35 range. What a pleasant surprise.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

Old OMC Parts Don Dando General 1 January 31st 07 08:40 PM
parts for old OMC [email protected] General 0 January 31st 07 03:11 AM
parts / parts drawings for Honda 130?? bugman General 4 May 22nd 05 08:23 PM
Parts is Parts.... katysails ASA 18 December 12th 03 02:21 AM
car parts I can use? NLC Boat Building 7 July 18th 03 09:02 AM