Default Ban All Lion Batteries

If we can save just one child...

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire...01-101228-9220

On 7/1/2013 7:16 PM, BAR wrote:
If we can save just one child...

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire...01-101228-9220

The batteries on our new bikes would be tough to swallow. They weigh
about 5 lbs each.

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 23:09:57 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

The batteries on our new bikes would be tough to swallow. They weigh
about 5 lbs each.

===

What kind did you get and how do you like them?

wrote:

The batteries on our new bikes would be tough to swallow. They weigh
about 5 lbs each.

===

What kind did you get and how do you like them?

We got The Prodeco Mariner S.
Well designed and made in USA with Chinese components. The advertized
range is 25-35 Miles. I got close to 18. The battery goes dead with
little warning. The full charge indicator started flickering shortly
before the battery went flat. Top speed approaches 20 MPH.The motor is
very torquey. The one problem we had so far was flat tire. A tube was
punctured by a small thorn. The only way I could find it was running my
finger along the inside of the tire. Close examination revealed half a
dozen thorns embedded in both of my wife's tires. My tires had none.
Changing the tube was a snap. The Swiss army knife tool kit had two tire
spoons which made peeling the tire off very easy. I bought 2 Slime
innertubes so hopefully this type of failure might not happen again.

I hope this wasn't too much info for you. ;-)

wrote:

[...]

Thanks. I assume that is the folding model. Did you/can you get a
spare battery pack?

wrote:

[...]

No, Yes. Spare batteries are $400 for 9ah. 6ah are probably less.

wrote:

[...]

Make that Yes, No, Yes Prodeco has a web presence if you want all the
details with pictures.

In article om,
says...

On 7/1/2013 7:16 PM, BAR wrote:
If we can save just one child...

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire...01-101228-9220

The batteries on our new bikes would be tough to swallow. They weigh
about 5 lbs each.

Check into "CR" type batteries.

LION laptop batteries Roger Long Cruising 8 September 30th 08 02:55 AM
US - Sea Lion Bob_R Tall Ship Photos 0 August 16th 08 05:13 AM
The new Cowardly Lion Eat Me, Trolls General 19 June 5th 08 04:07 AM
The Similarities and the Difference Between a Batteries-Isolator and a Batteries-Combiner [email protected] General 6 January 3rd 06 08:02 PM
Golf cart batteries w/ 12 volt batteries - Problem? beaufortnc Cruising 4 July 21st 05 08:36 PM