Default Disgusting

I've become totally disgusted with the current leadership of the USA.

Since the end of WWII the USA has been a symbol and beacon of hope
for countries subjected to tyrannical dictatorships. We've honored
our agreements with allies despite controversy. lose of national
treasure and mistakes. But we have been a country that others could
depend upon.

For the first time in my lifetime that is no longer so.

The controlling leadership of this country is more interested in
granting Green Cards to the partners of gay illegal immigrants than
using our influence to curb the murder of over 100,000 people in
Syria, now with acknowledged chemical weapons in some cases.

We have truly become a paper tiger in just a short few years.

"Eisboch" wrote:
I've become totally disgusted with the current leadership of the USA.

Since the end of WWII the USA has been a symbol and beacon of hope for
countries subjected to tyrannical dictatorships. We've honored our
agreements with allies despite controversy. lose of national treasure and
mistakes. But we have been a country that others could depend upon.

For the first time in my lifetime that is no longer so.

The controlling leadership of this country is more interested in granting
Green Cards to the partners of gay illegal immigrants than using our
influence to curb the murder of over 100,000 people in Syria, now with
acknowledged chemical weapons in some cases.

We have truly become a paper tiger in just a short few years.

Your suggestions for resolving the situation in Syria . . . ?

On 6/15/2013 1:35 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote:
I've become totally disgusted with the current leadership of the USA.

Since the end of WWII the USA has been a symbol and beacon of hope for
countries subjected to tyrannical dictatorships. We've honored our
agreements with allies despite controversy. lose of national treasure and
mistakes. But we have been a country that others could depend upon.

For the first time in my lifetime that is no longer so.

The controlling leadership of this country is more interested in granting
Green Cards to the partners of gay illegal immigrants than using our
influence to curb the murder of over 100,000 people in Syria, now with
acknowledged chemical weapons in some cases.

We have truly become a paper tiger in just a short few years.

Your suggestions for resolving the situation in Syria . . . ?

So sorry that you aren't bright enough to pick up on Eisboch's message.

That's what you get when you let others do your thinking and reasoning
for you. Dumb asses like yourself who think the administration is doing
a bang up job.

On 6/15/13 1:59 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

I've become totally disgusted with the current leadership of the USA.

Since the end of WWII the USA has been a symbol and beacon of hope
for countries subjected to tyrannical dictatorships. We've honored
our agreements with allies despite controversy. lose of national
treasure and mistakes. But we have been a country that others could
depend upon.

For the first time in my lifetime that is no longer so.

The controlling leadership of this country is more interested in
granting Green Cards to the partners of gay illegal immigrants than
using our influence to curb the murder of over 100,000 people in
Syria, now with acknowledged chemical weapons in some cases.

We have truly become a paper tiger in just a short few years.

I recently read a very interesting article about the Constitution and
how mostly conservatives want to hold it over the heads of countrymen
only when it fits their agenda. Of course, liberals do this too, but
lately it's been the conservatives over the gun debate. Well, the thing
is as this scholar pointed out that the constitution directly makes
argument that government can't be bought. BUT, our government as it is
now IS bought by lobby groups, special interest groups, etc.

The United States is owned by corporate interests.

On 6/15/2013 2:03 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

And managed by a so called constitutional law expert.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

[...]

-------

Unions incorporated?

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:19:26 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I've become totally disgusted with the current leadership of the USA.

Since the end of WWII the USA has been a symbol and beacon of hope
for countries subjected to tyrannical dictatorships. We've honored
our agreements with allies despite controversy. lose of national
treasure and mistakes. But we have been a country that others could
depend upon.

For the first time in my lifetime that is no longer so.

The controlling leadership of this country is more interested in
granting Green Cards to the partners of gay illegal immigrants than
using our influence to curb the murder of over 100,000 people in
Syria, now with acknowledged chemical weapons in some cases.

We have truly become a paper tiger in just a short few years.

I didn't realize this group had become a vehicle for political
commentary. Guess we should rename it syrian.war.rec

USA has become the world's police while spying on its own citizens.
After a couple of trillion stolen from our public coffers for
unwarranted wars, I'm sure the public will be willing to fund your
humanitarian rescue, Richard. We'll be funding al Qaeda, again. But
I guess that doesn't matter.