Default Speaking of the IRS

The female in the yellow top (0:46) who first speaks, "I'm receiving incoming reports...." is our
friend who lives across the street.

Now I'm wondering if the great hors d'oeuvres they have are left-overs from the IRS parties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSRtPkF5diM

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 6/11/2013 8:31 AM, John H wrote:
The female in the yellow top (0:46) who first speaks, "I'm receiving incoming reports...." is our
friend who lives across the street.

Now I'm wondering if the great hors d'oeuvres they have are left-overs from the IRS parties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSRtPkF5diM

John H.

The crap makes my blood boil... Seems not one person over there at the
IRS had the courage to say anything.

On 6/11/2013 8:31 AM, John H wrote:

The female in the yellow top (0:46) who first speaks, "I'm receiving
incoming reports...." is our
friend who lives across the street.

Now I'm wondering if the great hors d'oeuvres they have are
left-overs from the IRS parties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSRtPkF5diM

John H.

That's your neighbor? I think you should have the water tested in
your area.

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:48:09 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

On 6/11/2013 8:31 AM, John H wrote:

The female in the yellow top (0:46) who first speaks, "I'm receiving
incoming reports...." is our
friend who lives across the street.

Now I'm wondering if the great hors d'oeuvres they have are
left-overs from the IRS parties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSRtPkF5diM

John H.

That's your neighbor? I think you should have the water tested in
your area.

Huh?

She's a nice kid. Her and her husband bought a house in which about 15 Mexicans lived, until it was
foreclosed upon and the county closed up the place for sanitary reasons. When they bought the house
they had to cart away truck loads of sheet rock and 2x4's which had been used to convert the
basement into a dormitory. What a mess.

They've put a tremendous amount of work into the place, and now it's an attraction rather than an
eyesore.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

And speaking of... F.O.A.D. General 10 February 24th 13 07:32 PM
Speaking of... Tom Francis - SWSports General 21 December 10th 08 01:23 PM
Speaking of Put-In-Bay............. JimH[_2_] General 2 August 4th 08 04:44 AM
Speaking of XP... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 0 April 15th 08 01:25 AM
Speaking of cars... FREDO General 0 October 16th 06 11:50 PM