Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Garry Beattie

Default December magazine available

Just a reminder that the December edition of Ocean-Spirit Trailer Sailer &
Small Yacht Cruising Emagazine is now available on line. 45 full colour
pages.
ALL FOR JUST $2:50.

In this month's Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer and Small Yacht Cruising
Emagazine, we report on the construction of the worlds biggest sailing sloop
ever built.
We also look at cruising single handed from Gladstone to Bundaberg, along
the discovery coast.
Exploring Hinchinbrook Island, Lowe Island, Lizard Island and Dunk Island in
Far North Queensland. Cruising the dozens of tropical Islands off Cairns and
Cooktown. A young families initiation cruise to Magnetic Island and cruising
the Mediterranean Sea along the Turkish coast.
We look at cushioning your gunwale and hull in our Duckworks Magazine tech
tip.
We preview the upcoming Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, one of the toughest in
the world.
We report on drowning numbers in New Zealand with good and bad results.
We look at the new world wind surfing record attempt from Peru to Tahiti.
We again ask "What was your first sailing boat?".
We take a look at the new Tobago 35 Catamaran.
In America's Cup news we check some new radical plans being put forward and
also have a quick look at some America's Cup trivia.
PLUS future cruise dates, boats for sale, readers' photos, VYC handicap
figures, classified advertisements, "Just For Fun" and a heap more.

If you haven't subscribed yet then log on to the web site at
www.ocean-spirit.com to subscribe.

It's only $2:50 per issue for a 40+ page full colour Emagazine. (To help
cover the cost's)

You have the choice of either downloading the magazine from the web site or
having it emailed direct to your inbox each month.
If you would like to see some of the comments we have been receiving then go
http://www.ocean-spirit.com/comments.htm

Log on to the web site at www.ocean-spirit.com
to subscribe.

Best regards