Default December Great Lakes Cruiser

Happy Holidays From Great Lakes Cruiser!
The December issue of our free magazine is now posted for you
to download and enjoy at www.greatlakescruiser.com. In this issue,
visit Cape Vincent, NY, Port Austin, MI, and Sister Bay, WI… where you
will see pictures of Goats on the roof of a Restaurant!
An important note: We have been forced to make the sad
decision that we will not be attending any of the winter boat shows
this season. Quite frankly, it's an economic decision. We depend on
the advertising revenues (VERY thin these days), and our Back Issue CD
sales to fund the magazine. While we have enjoyed absolute record
readership (75,000+ visits a month and nearly 20,000 downloads of the
complete issue, every month!), sales of our CDs have been pitiful: all
of 12 in the past two months. 12, that's it out of 75,000 readers who
enjoy the magazine for free!
Jenvey has been forced to take on an outside job to keep the
magazine afloat. He's selling TVs at the local Best Buy store just to
keep the lights on. Again, we beg you to support the magazine and buy
a disk! If you were waiting until the winter boat shows to buy your
annual copy, we won't be there. Please, buy your copy mail order…
today! This is now the best read boating magazine in the entire Great
Lakes. It would be a shame to lose it, (again), due to apathetic
support from its many readers. Read the details of what we are going
through on our home page under "What's Happened To My GLC?"

John Kenneth Bruce

Great Lakes Cruiser
www.greatlakescruiser.com