Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Heading for the Boondocks

We are heading out in the morning (Sunday) for some of the outermost
of the Bahamian Out Islands. They are scenic and have good fishing
but are *very* thinly populated. Internet service is almost
non-existent. So play nice with each other, and try to get along
without my wise counsel for a while. :-)

The recent flurry of boating related posts is very refreshing. Let's
try to keep up the good work.

Those with a burning desire to keep track of where we are can find us
he

http://tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack