Default a word about boating

A couple of friends I met through the Open Mic nights we conducted
recently bought a used 30' sailboat. They are both new to boating
and excited about their upcoming launch date. I happened to remember
coming across this years ago via this newsgroup and passed the link
along to them to have some fun. Thought I'd re-post the link here
also for anyone about to re-name a boat. It's the famously effective
(and all in fun):

Vigor's Interdenominational
Boat Denaming Ceremony

Here's the link:

http://www.48north.com/mr_offline/denaming.htm

On May 24, 6:21*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
A couple of friends I met through the Open Mic nights we conducted
recently bought a used 30' sailboat. * They are both new to boating
and excited about their upcoming launch date. * I happened to remember
coming across this years ago via this newsgroup and passed the link
along to them to have some fun. *Thought I'd re-post the link here
also for anyone about to re-name a boat. * It's the famously effective
(and all in fun):

Vigor's Interdenominational
Boat Denaming Ceremony

Here's the link:

http://www.48north.com/mr_offline/denaming.htm

Ever play a real ****ing Gig? Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a "bedroom
******", like a few of the others over there.

Hows the Herpes, DICK?

Huh...just what did Bay say that wouldn't apply to both you and Dickson equally?

Ooops..you have a ponytail..Dickson has Brillo head.
All else ..clone like except in a slightly smaller pkg for you.

On 5/26/2013 10:50 AM, True North wrote:
Ooops..you have a ponytail..Dickson has Brillo head.
All else ..clone like except in a slightly smaller pkg for you.

Off on your daily troll trip huh... and it's me that's gonna' get folks
calling names here LOL!

In article ,
says...

Ooops..you have a ponytail..Dickson has Brillo head.
All else ..clone like except in a slightly smaller pkg for you.

Yes, they both are about as low class as you can get.

True North wrote:
Ooops..you have a ponytail..Dickson has Brillo head.
All else ..clone like except in a slightly smaller pkg for you.

This imbecile just posted:

Trouble with posting pictures is..the usual low lifes will want to use them to harass, belittle and intimidate every chance they get.

He is defining himself. What a ****ing jackass.

A new word (to me), and boating related... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 August 26th 12 01:17 PM
New Word jps General 4 September 16th 10 03:14 AM
The word of the day? D.Duck General 3 July 30th 08 11:07 PM
Last word Joe ASA 1 September 12th 06 07:16 AM
There's The P-word, again.... Larry Electronics 4 March 29th 06 07:23 AM