Default One of the funniest threads ever...

In article ,
says...

"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article ,

says...

On 6/20/2013 2:42 PM, Califbill wrote:
"iBoaterer" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

On 24 May 2013 00:04:48 GMT, F.O.A.D. wrote:

wrote:

My daughter's father in law (a retired history professor) is that
way
too but he always complains that he couldn't say much around the
campus, lest he be shunned.
He is also the biggest critic of the university scam I have heard.
He says universities are mostly focused on protecting professor
jobs,
not preparing students for a job.
He still took the money tho. Now he is sailing the Indian river
behind
Melbourne beach most days or up in his lake house near Oprah's house
in New Buffalo Michigan.

Educators certainly don't seem to be destitute as they would have
you
believe.

I never thought a college's purpose was to prepare students for a job.

That does seem shocking to the graduates who find out their degree
just allows them to be the most interesting barista at Starbucks.
I guess they can hang that sheepskin on the wall of their parent's
basement, over their bed.

Gee, my degree has taken me further than I imagined. It's what you do
with it that counts.

I find it pretty funny that you and Scotty both think that education
isn't important.

----------

Depends on the degree.

Please don't believe anything kevin says about me. It's a lie, he is
trying to start fights and mince words... I *never* said anything even
close to that, my two oldest went to College and earned her masters
degree, the second is furthering her college nights, and the third
hasn't gone yet.... I am trying to be nice here and participate, but
it's difficult when you all patronize folks imaginations...

The insanity starts!!!! Now Calif Bill is kevin!!!!!!!

huh?

Scotty is quoting you above and calling you kevin! Everybody he
disagrees with is kevin, plume, etc. in his mind.

Funniest Commercial Ever... Harry[_2_] General 3 January 29th 10 01:39 AM
Some of the funniest ads on TV today Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] General 0 June 11th 08 05:51 PM
Funniest Thread! Capt. Rob ASA 72 January 21st 06 04:01 AM
LIST OF THREADS ON:LIST: NAUTICAL THREADS - OCT 26, 03 TO NOV 02, 03 - Bobsprit ASA 11 November 3rd 03 08:45 PM