jps jps is offline

Default Merikan Taliban

In Afghanistan, religious extremists commit murder with their own
hands. In Merika, religious idiots have others handle their sins.

"The frontman for the Christian heavy metal band As I Lay Dying was
arrested on Tuesday for allegedly trying to hire a detective posing as
a hitman to kill his estranged wife.

According to the Los Angeles Times, 32-year-old Tim Lambesis was
arrested in Oceanside, California and charged with one count of of
solicitation to commit murder and two counts of conspiracy to commit a
crime. His arraignment is scheduled for Thursday.

KFMB-TV reported on Tuesday that Lambesis’ wife, Meggan, filed for
divorce in September 2012. San Diego County Sheriffs officials said
they received a tip on May 2 as to Lambesis’ alleged intentions and
set up a meeting between the detective and the singer.

“When you put something out there like this, you don’t know who you’re
talking to,” said Sheriffs Department spokesperson Jan Caldwell. “And
when you do something this evil and this sinister, you might be
talking to a deputy sheriff.”

Lambesis’ band had recently returned from a tour of Asia, and was
scheduled to embark on another tour on May 30. It was nominated for a
Grammy award for Best Metal Performance in 2007."

On Wed, 08 May 2013 11:25:12 -0700, jps wrote:

Might help you learn to spell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

And it's great music besides!

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 08 May 2013 16:12:47 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 08 May 2013 11:25:12 -0700, jps wrote:

In Afghanistan, religious extremists commit murder with their own
hands. In Merika, religious idiots have others handle their sins.

Our government uses robots to execute people (plus anyone else within
50 meters) that they used to arrest and take to Gitmo.

Is that better?

I would think death penalty opponents would be up in arms about this.
Death without a trial for suspicion of terrorism?

Nope, not a word when a Democrat is in the White House.

As a whole, I bet Anwar al-Awlaki would have rather been water boarded
a few times and be in Guantanamo with a chance to get out. They would
have a pretty hard time finding him guilty of anything in an American
court. Speech, even anti-American speech is still protected.

All that said, I still think he should have been killed ... but I
would kill the remaining bomber too.

Death penalty should be taken up by the religious before us atheist
"libruls" don't ya think?

The good news is that more states are either passing legislation
against or refusing to put people to death. It's not a deterrent,
never has been never will be.

I'm completely opposed to using drones. Collateral damage isn't
acceptable. It foments hatred and breeds more terrorists.

I think the jerks at Gitmo should be tried in a court of law and
either convicted and sentenced or sent wherever they can be monitored,
as necessary.

On 5/8/13 6:45 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

I don't recall the righties complaining when the Bush Admin killed tens
of thousands of Iraqis during that trumped up war.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

I don't recall the righties complaining when the Bush Admin killed
tens
of thousands of Iraqis during that trumped up war.

Harry, I don't recall you complaining about it either until much later
when we found ourselves dealing with an internal power struggle within
Iraq.

Seems like when things are going well the liberals are all for it.
It's only when things don't work out as planned that all the Monday
morning quarterbacking starts.

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 8 May 2013 20:34:04 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

I don't recall the righties complaining when the Bush Admin killed
tens
of thousands of Iraqis during that trumped up war.

Harry, I don't recall you complaining about it either until much later
when we found ourselves dealing with an internal power struggle within
Iraq.

Seems like when things are going well the liberals are all for it.
It's only when things don't work out as planned that all the Monday
morning quarterbacking starts.

Ah, no. I think if we go back to the start of that war you'll find
the small cadre of "libruls" here (I know I was very vocal about my
displeasure) were firmly against going into Iraq.

The fact that our congress did the go-along-to-get-along soft shoe
doesn't account for "libruls."

On 5/8/2013 9:23 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
We've been slaughtering non-combatants non stop since the end of WWII.

And yet you survive the slaughter. Pity.

And just who are the American taliban? Secular Humorist General 12 September 4th 10 01:38 PM
taliban and fundamentalism bpuharic General 3 May 26th 10 10:50 PM
Texas Taliban Harry[_2_] General 2 March 6th 10 02:17 PM
Texas Taliban jps General 138 January 14th 10 03:27 PM
You might be a Taliban... Plays With Morons General 2 March 14th 08 10:16 PM