Default Freshly minted young college graduate takes a 22-foot boat to Alaska.

www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7
Tim Tim is offline

On May 5, 6:25*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

On Sun, 5 May 2013 17:14:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On May 5, 6:25*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

It took a couple seconds for it to start up.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 5/5/2013 8:29 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 5 May 2013 17:14:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On May 5, 6:25 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

It took a couple seconds for it to start up.

John H.

Pretty elaborate script with the turning pages and being able to zoom in
and read it. But yeah, it might take a while to load on Tims' Atari...
Tim Tim is offline

On May 5, 7:29*pm, John H wrote:
On Sun, 5 May 2013 17:14:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On May 5, 6:25*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

It took a couple seconds for it to start up.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John, this is all I got-

Google

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7 was not found
on this server. That’s all we know.

Beats me...

On Sun, 5 May 2013 20:35:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On May 5, 7:29*pm, John H wrote:
On Sun, 5 May 2013 17:14:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
On May 5, 6:25*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

It took a couple seconds for it to start up.

John H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

John, this is all I got-

Google

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7 was not found
on this server. That’s all we know.

Beats me...

Obviously your server did not play hide'n'seek as a child.

John H.

On 5/5/2013 8:14 PM, Tim wrote:
On May 5, 6:25 pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

Nice site, nice article... Wicked nice job on the site though..

wrote:

On May 5, 6:25*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

The link didn't work for me, but knowing the title, Chuck. If I was
his age and had the resources, I would have too!

====

Try this:

http://www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

On Sun, 5 May 2013 16:25:45 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Gould wrote:

www.digital.turn-page.com/i/125405/7

Wow. Very nice. Thanks Chuck!

John H.

On May 5, 7:25*pm, Chuck Gould wrote: