EJHeller

Default Sail track cleat

In a boat I once owned, a previous owner had placed a small cleat in the bottom
section of the main sail track attached to a slug of some sort. This was quite
useful for attaching small lines without putting holes in the mast. I have not
seen anything similar in the retail stores or in the catalogs. Anyone have any
ideas on where I might find such a device?
Thanks,
Edward Heller
Rick \(Saga 35\)

West Marine has several of them,. Try
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...productId=5928

--
=================
Rick Krementz

"EJHeller" wrote in message
In a boat I once owned, a previous owner had placed a small cleat in the

bottom
section of the main sail track attached to a slug of some sort. This was

quite
useful for attaching small lines without putting holes in the mast. I have

not
seen anything similar in the retail stores or in the catalogs. Anyone have

any
ideas on where I might find such a device?
Thanks,
Edward Heller

EJHeller

Thanks for the response.
This close, however I have an internal sail track. This cleat is designed for
external tracks (such as travelers and jib tracks).
The search continues.
Edward.

Subject: Sail track cleat
From: "Rick \(Saga 35\)"
Date: 11/5/2003 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time

West Marine has several of them,. Try

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...Display?storeI

d=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=5928