Default Virginia's GOP Gubernatorial Wannabe Slammed by U.S. Court

Full Federal Appeals Court Unanimously Rejects
Cuccinelli’s Bid To Reinstate Anti-Sodomy Law

Late last month, Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R) filed a
petition asking the full United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth
Circuit to reinstate Virginia’s “Crimes Against Nature” law, which makes
oral and anal sex a felony. A three-judge panel of that same court had
struck down the law, noting that it cannot be squared the Supreme
Court’s decision in Lawrence v. Texas, which prohibits laws
criminalizing non-commercial sexual activity between consenting adults.
Yesterday, the Fourth Circuit issued an order rejecting Cuccinelli’s
request. Notably, not one of the court’s judges requested a poll of the
court to consider Cuccinelli’s petition, so his petition received no
support whatsoever from the court’s members.

As ThinkProgress noted last week, this case involved a felony
prosecution of a 47 year-old man charged with soliciting oral sex from a
17 year-old girl. While a blanket ban on oral sex is unconstitutional
under Lawrence, Virginia is permitted to pass laws criminalizing sex
with people who are underage. Indeed, the Virginia legislature
considered a bill which would have done exactly that, by bringing the
“Crimes Against Nature” law in compliance with Lawrence, in 2004.
Cuccinelli voted against that bill because he wanted to keep an outright
ban on gay sex on the books, even if that ban was unconstitutional.

In other words, if Cuccinelli had not refused to bring state law into
compliance with the Constitution, he wouldn’t have lost his case before
the Fourth Circuit.

http://tinyurl.com/cjvgezy

"Cooch" is considered the frontrunner for the GOP gubernatorial
nomination in Virginia. He is the horse's ass of horse's asses.

Herring will vote for him.

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:28:19 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Full Federal Appeals Court Unanimously Rejects
Cuccinelli’s Bid To Reinstate Anti-Sodomy Law

I can understand your being upset with someone who disapproves of anal sex.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:56:53 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:28:19 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Full Federal Appeals Court Unanimously Rejects
Cuccinelli’s Bid To Reinstate Anti-Sodomy Law

I can understand your being upset with someone who disapproves of anal sex.

Salmonbait

Is that because your natural position is on the receiving end?

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:28:19 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Full Federal Appeals Court Unanimously Rejects
Cuccinelli’s Bid To Reinstate Anti-Sodomy Law

I can understand your being upset with someone who disapproves of anal sex.

Salmonbait

Is that because your natural position is on the receiving end?

Herring hasn't had sex for more than a decade.

On 4/17/13 5:56 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:28:19 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Full Federal Appeals Court Unanimously Rejects
Cuccinelli’s Bid To Reinstate Anti-Sodomy Law

I can understand your being upset with someone who disapproves of anal sex.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

As if that were the issue. Cuccinelli is a flaming ass, and it is just
hilarious he is the attorney general of Virginia. My guess is that he is
going to lose the general election, if he is the nominee. The majority
of Virginians really don't like the overly religious dictating to them.

I don't have sexual hang-ups, Herring. Whatever sexual practices adults
or near adults enter into willingly without hurting their partners is
not my business. But I know sex is troubling to you.

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:48:55 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 4/17/13 5:56 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:28:19 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Full Federal Appeals Court Unanimously Rejects
Cuccinelli’s Bid To Reinstate Anti-Sodomy Law

I can understand your being upset with someone who disapproves of anal sex.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

As if that were the issue. Cuccinelli is a flaming ass, and it is just
hilarious he is the attorney general of Virginia. My guess is that he is
going to lose the general election, if he is the nominee. The majority
of Virginians really don't like the overly religious dictating to them.

I don't have sexual hang-ups, Herring. Whatever sexual practices adults
or near adults enter into willingly without hurting their partners is
not my business. But I know sex is troubling to you.

I can't understand why you get so bent out of shape and revert to name-calling. I simply extended
some compassion.

The disapproval of anal sex is totally against your upbringing and state of mind. OK. So let it be.

How would you 'know' sex is troubling to me, FOAD? You've no 'knowledge' of me. Others here, maybe,
but I'm not one of them.

Salmonbait

On 4/18/2013 7:30 AM, J Herring wrote:

How would you 'know' sex is troubling to me, FOAD? You've no 'knowledge' of me. Others here, maybe,
but I'm not one of them.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

If you have followed Harry's modus operandi over the years, then you
will have noticed that he seeks out those who seem to have a soft spot
somewhere in their psychological make up or back ground. He will
then chip away at that spot trying to force some sort of emotional
blow up. This is a form of bullying of course which Harry seems to
find amusing for some reason. It would be all too easy to compile a
list of some of his past victims that he has driven from this group.
Mr Hypocrite himself, drooling over with false concern for the down
trodden of the world, getting his jollies by trying to push people
over the edge. It's pretty sick behavior and typical for a sociopath.
When no one seems to be rising to the bait, Harry will invent a new
sock puppet or invite a few "friends" over from some other group. The
antidote for all this is to just cut him off and ignore the sock
puppets when they becme known.

On 4/18/13 7:30 AM, J Herring wrote:
[...]

How would anyone know "sex" is troubling to you? Your sexual hangups are
as obvious here as your racism.

On 4/18/2013 8:16 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Oh, so you just made it up.. we get it.

[...]

Well, at least there is one classy GOP nominee wannabe... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 October 28th 11 11:53 PM
Our little wannabe... Harry  General 5 August 2nd 10 04:16 PM
SW Tom's "kind of politician" considers gubernatorial run HK General 0 July 3rd 09 03:41 AM
Yer both NY trash, get a clue....ya wannabe's Joe ASA 2 July 7th 06 06:26 PM