HK HK is offline

Default SW Tom's "kind of politician" considers gubernatorial run

Bachmann Not Ruling Out Bid For Governor
PM

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) appears to not be ruling out a potential
bid for Governor of Minnesota. An aide had previously said Bachmann
wasn't interested, but apparently that door is still open.

"It would have to be if I felt like I was supposed to do it and right
now I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be," Bachmann told Minnesota
Public Radio. "If my heart moved in the other direction and I had the
tug, I'd do it. I wouldn't be afraid to run for office. I just don't
feel the tug."

What might that tug look like? Well, Bachmann did say back in 2006 that
God called her to run for Congress, and that she and her husband fasted
for three days to ask God if this was indeed His will.

- - -

Please...make it so. Bachmann is the ranking nutcase in the house of
representatives, and that makes her the perfect candidate for a more
significant office. Imagine...in 2012 she could hook up with Sarah Palin
as an unbeatable team for the GOP nomination.