Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Strong arguments

or a sign of a weak mind?

I pulled these from a single thread posted by one individual.
Care to make a comment about the strength of the argument
or the mind behind them?

You ****ing moron.
Jesus you people are ignorant.
You're the ****ing hypocrit.
for the good of your grandkids asshole.
try harder to insult me ****head.. you're the ****ing expert
you're pulling the numbers out your ass and
smearing it on your ****
insult me all you want dickbrain
You are an ignoramus.
to shine through the bull****.
What the **** does this have to do with removing them?
right wing crap worthy of a fart invested moron.
is going to **** over your grandkids.
whoever the **** that is. You are a ****ing moron.
you got yours and **** everyone else.
**** everyone else.
"be a dick" when it comes to asinine comments.
Complete bull****.
You are a ****ing idiot.
Who the **** is kevin??
You're an Asshole
Ok Mr. ****head. It's certainly your bull****.
same category
as a horse's ass.
will always be an asshole.
You ****head.
You've got plenty of bat**** crazy friends.
I hope to **** he stays the **** away from me

Running strong Joe ASA 0 September 3rd 07 04:35 PM
Are my arms strong enough? Ellen MacArthur ASA 62 September 22nd 06 04:16 AM
Boat Safety - and thread arguments News f2s Cruising 60 April 20th 06 03:26 AM
about how strong adhesives are Mic Cruising 0 May 14th 05 04:43 PM
Still going strong. Dry General 1 April 17th 05 04:29 PM