Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps jps is offline

Default Licensed gun owner

A 14-year-old Detroit girl says that a neighbor shot and killed JoJo,
her 1-year-old Chihuahua, because he wasn’t on a leash and was making
too much noise.

The licensed gun owner, however, told police that he gunned down the
tiny dog because it was threatening him.

The girl, who WJBK declined to identify, said that she had gone inside
for a few minutes while JoJo ran free in the yard. When she came back
outside, the neighbor warned her to take the dog back in the house.

“When he saw my dog running out of the bushes, [he said], ‘I’m going
to handle him myself,’ and then I guess my dog had run back up on him
again, and he just shot him,” the teen recalled as she cradled the
dead dog in a blanket.

“His life couldn’t have felt threatened at all by this little
Chihuahua,” she explained.

Detroit Police determined that the neighbor was a licensed gun owner.