Default the informed voter

From the Daily Kos...

Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert of Texas didn't really say he
opposes gun control because gay marriage leads to bestiality, did he?
I mean, not even Louie is crazy enough to say something like that,
right?

Actually, he is:

In fact, I had this discussion with some wonderful, caring Democrats
earlier this week on the issue of, well, they said "surely you could
agree to limit the number of rounds in a magazine, couldn't you? How
would that be problematic?" [...] And I pointed out, well, once you
make it ten, then why would you draw the line at ten? What's wrong
with nine? Or eleven?

And the problem is once you draw that limit; it's kind of like
marriage when you say it's not a man and a woman any more, then why
not have three men and one woman, or four women and one man, or why
not somebody has a love for an animal? There is no clear place to draw
the line once you eliminate the traditional marriage and it's the same
once you start putting limits on what guns can be used, then it's just
really easy to have laws that make them all illegal.

So not only is Gohmert against gun control because marriage equality
leads to bestiality, he's against marriage equality because it leads
to gun control. It makes you wonder who's crazier: Louie Gohmert or
the 71.4 percent of voters in his congressional district who supported
his reelection.

Informed Viewer jps General 0 January 15th 13 07:29 PM
Ill Informed Kulin Remailer General 40 September 5th 11 03:17 AM
ill-informed Kulin Remailer General 2 September 2nd 11 08:42 PM
Informed AGM battery recommendation Roger Long Cruising 29 August 1st 07 03:36 PM
informed and calculated risk [email protected] Cruising 22 April 25th 05 12:49 AM