Default Why we can't have good things

On 3/29/2013 11:54 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Why we can't have good things… (continued)

http://tinyurl.com/ckot44q

Half of Christians Think Jesus Will Return Within 40 Years
Christian views in America on the return of Christ.

You can be a good conservative without being a Christian.

You might note this NPR article, Christians are about equally split
between liberal and conservative.

Why we can't have good things?

We can have good things! Most do.

What good things are you missing? This is a serious question.

If you're not lazy or a dimwit, it's not all that difficult to
have a home, plenty of food, a car or three, 3 TVs, cable, computer,
internet, air conditioning, washer dryer, bicycles, boats, clothes,
shoes, hand tools, fishing poles, cupboard full of dishes, VCRs, hobby
materials, electronic test equipment, electricity, stove,
storage shed/work shop, furniture, freezer, money for gas, wifi radio,
communication receiver, fax machine, cordless phone, health insurance,
HSA SEP, riding mower, push mower, electric gokart, portable radio,
books, binoculars, sewing machines, storage cabinets, table saw, jig
saw, band saw, greenhouse, irrigation system, water pump, water/sewer,
living close to local consumer services.

Please add to the list and tell me what good things are you missing.

Mikek

On 4/3/13 12:22 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

The phrase typically does not refer to those sorts of things.

On 4/3/2013 12:34 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/3/13 12:22 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

Enlighten us asshole.

In article ,
says...

On 4/3/13 12:22 PM, amdx wrote:
[...]

You have to remember, the conservative's idea of "good things" are all
things that money can buy, and especially when the money comes from
political action groups.

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 11:22:35 -0500, amdx wrote:

[...]

The good thing ESAD is missing is friendship. He spends his life putting down others. He needs to
get out on the golf course, which is where I'd be if it weren't for the damn dentist!!

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

On 4/3/13 1:06 PM, J Herring wrote:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 12:34:15 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

have a home, plenty of food, a car or three, 3 TVs, cable, computer,
internet, air conditioning, washer dryer, bicycles, boats, clothes,
shoes, hand tools, fishing poles, cupboard full of dishes, VCRs, hobby
materials, electronic test equipment, electricity, stove,
storage shed/work shop, furniture, freezer, money for gas, wifi radio,
communication receiver, fax machine, cordless phone, health insurance,
HSA SEP, riding mower, push mower, electric gokart, portable radio,
books, binoculars, sewing machines, storage cabinets, table saw, jig
saw, band saw, greenhouse, irrigation system, water pump, water/sewer,
living close to local consumer services.

Please add to the list and tell me what good things are you missing.

Mikek

The phrase typically does not refer to those sorts of things.

Does it refer to safeties on handguns? You know, neither of my revolvers, one of which is the
"Highway Patrolman" has a safety. They must be 'bad' guns, huh?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

Have you figured out the difference between polymer and alloy yet? Or
whether you should winterize your outboard's innards with WD 40? Or
whether you should use two cycle oil in your four stroke outboard?