Default 9 killed, 1000 injured...

Yesterday (on average) by distracted drivers. There are 180 million
adults and 10 million teens out there driving, a recent adult survey
showed that almost 50% of the adults out there admit to texting while
driving.... Seriously, I would rather see a "text off" feature in
cars, than a guns off switch on American citizens....

I don't give a ****, if you are for banning guns, but not stopping (I
don't mean banning, I mean stopping) texting while driving, you are a
hypocrite.

So, lobby congress, and let them know 1000 people a day is too much...

On 3/29/13 7:15 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
Yesterday (on average) by distracted drivers. There are 180 million
adults and 10 million teens out there driving, a recent adult survey
showed that almost 50% of the adults out there admit to texting while
driving.... Seriously, I would rather see a "text off" feature in
cars, than a guns off switch on American citizens....

I don't give a ****, if you are for banning guns, but not stopping (I
don't mean banning, I mean stopping) texting while driving, you are a
hypocrite.

So, lobby congress, and let them know 1000 people a day is too much...

You're a fan of state's rights. Lobbying Congress isn't going to do it.
Figure out why. And if you are reincarnated as a human next time around,
pay attention in school and perhaps you won't turn out to be an
ignorant, hotheaded, know-nothing little slug.

On Friday, 29 March 2013 09:11:05 UTC-3, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

....and those are his 'good qualities'!

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:15:17 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

Yesterday (on average) by distracted drivers. There are 180 million
adults and 10 million teens out there driving, a recent adult survey
showed that almost 50% of the adults out there admit to texting while
driving.... Seriously, I would rather see a "text off" feature in
cars, than a guns off switch on American citizens....

I don't give a ****, if you are for banning guns, but not stopping (I
don't mean banning, I mean stopping) texting while driving, you are a
hypocrite.

So, lobby congress, and let them know 1000 people a day is too much...

Sounds like a Federal law. Sounds fine to me.