Default Oh, the irony of it...

On today's show, Rush Limbaugh spoke indignantly about two unidentified
studies he says are being done, one to determine why so many lesbians
are obese and the other to find out why so many are alcoholics:

"And, of course, the answers to the first case is they don't have to
deal with men, so they don't have to worry about their appearance.
They're not trying to please men. So they can be obese. It's no big
deal. Alcohol, who knows? They're having to deal with women so they're
drunk."

Limbaugh went on to insult Chief Supreme Court Justice John Roberts's
cousin, who happens to be a lesbian. Jean Podrasky plans to attend
Supreme Court hearings on California's ban on gay marriage as Roberts's
guest on Tuesday.

Limbaugh painted Podrasky with his extra-wide stereotyping brush as
well, saying "I can't ask whether chief justice's lesbian cousin is any
of those things, because people would think I'm being mean."

Limbaugh himself is ... ahem... quite corpulent, and he has a history of
drug addiction which includes arrest for doctor shopping in order to
obtain OxyContin. By his own twisted logic does that mean he is (gasp)
a lesbian??

Swiped from KOS

- - - - -

And, of course, Limbaugh is also a slut.

On 3/26/2013 11:06 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

And, of course, Limbaugh is also a slut.

Is that hearsay or do you have first *hand* knowledge?

[...]

That's ****ing huge!
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:03:10 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

[...]

He's long ago run off the road and into the weeds. Looks like he's
found himself a swamp. Maybe Rush's time for another oxy vacation.

wrote:

[...]

Harry has a long history with sluts. He was a pre teen when he seduced
his first one. For all we know he hasn't given up the practice. He
should compare notes with Bill Clinton.

wrote:

[...]

* - - - - -

And, of course, Limbaugh is also a slut.

That's ****ing huge!

He's long ago run off the road and into the weeds. *Looks like he's
found himself a swamp. *Maybe Rush's time for another oxy vacation.

Harry has a long history with sluts. He was a pre teen when he seduced
his first one. For all we know he hasn't given up the practice. He
should compare notes with Bill Clinton.

Is that how he got Herpes??? Maybe Dick was with him and ****ed the
same slut, thats why he posts in ALT SUPPORT HERPES !!!!!

wrote:

[...]

Harry's a loner and a douchebag. Why would anyone hang out with him?

How did you find out that Harry has herpes?

"Hank©" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 3/26/2013 3:04 PM, *e#c wrote:

Is that how he got Herpes??? Maybe Dick was with him and ****ed the
same slut, thats why he posts in ALT SUPPORT HERPES !!!!!

Harry's a loner and a douchebag. Why would anyone hang out with him?

How did you find out that Harry has herpes?

*e#c is either a very disturbed creature or an insignificant troll
with an apparent I.Q of about 70. I suspect the latter. I put him in
the bozo bin and ignore him.

"Eisboch" wrote:
"Hank©" wrote in message eb.com...

On 3/26/2013 3:04 PM, *e#c wrote:

Is that how he got Herpes??? Maybe Dick was with him and ****ed the
same slut, thats why he posts in ALT SUPPORT HERPES !!!!!

Harry's a loner and a douchebag. Why would anyone hang out with him?

How did you find out that Harry has herpes?

*e#c is either a very disturbed creature or an insignificant troll with
an apparent I.Q of about 70. I suspect the latter. I put him in the
bozo bin and ignore him.

Your buddy meyer\hank enables him

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message ...

"Eisboch" wrote:
"Hank©" wrote in message
eb.com...

On 3/26/2013 3:04 PM, *e#c wrote:

Is that how he got Herpes??? Maybe Dick was with him and ****ed
the
same slut, thats why he posts in ALT SUPPORT HERPES !!!!!

Harry's a loner and a douchebag. Why would anyone hang out with him?

How did you find out that Harry has herpes?

*e#c is either a very disturbed creature or an insignificant troll
with
an apparent I.Q of about 70. I suspect the latter. I put him in
the
bozo bin and ignore him.

Your buddy meyer\hank enables him

I know what he's up to but I can keep a secret.

The irony is, well, delicious HK General 1 June 18th 09 04:22 AM
Oh, the irony of it... HK General 6 May 23rd 09 04:11 AM
Oh the irony! Charles Momsen ASA 0 November 6th 08 08:11 PM
The Irony of the Doug Capt. Rob ASA 35 August 6th 06 01:16 AM
OT--Oh, the irony! NOYB General 0 July 17th 04 08:46 AM