Default Supercross...

On Speed Channel tonight at 7:30 PM... AJ Qualified seventh and was
running fourth when he had a big crash. He's ok but didn't finish well.
I am not sure how out other rider did. Should be a good race, these kids
are hungry.

On 3/16/13 6:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On Speed Channel tonight at 7:30 PM... AJ Qualified seventh and was
running fourth when he had a big crash. He's ok but didn't finish well.
I am not sure how out other rider did. Should be a good race, these kids
are hungry.

Wow. Motorbike racing in the dirt. Exciting.

On 3/16/2013 6:40 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 3/16/13 6:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On Speed Channel tonight at 7:30 PM... AJ Qualified seventh and was
running fourth when he had a big crash. He's ok but didn't finish well.
I am not sure how out other rider did. Should be a good race, these kids
are hungry.

Wow. Motorbike racing in the dirt. Exciting.

There you go again. tolerance, my little friend, tolerance. Get some.

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:40:18 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/16/13 6:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On Speed Channel tonight at 7:30 PM... AJ Qualified seventh and was
running fourth when he had a big crash. He's ok but didn't finish well.
I am not sure how out other rider did. Should be a good race, these kids
are hungry.

Wow. Motorbike racing in the dirt. Exciting.

Donnie drags down a nice thread you started, and you do the same with another's nice thread.

Have you ever ridden a bike in the dirt? It *is* pretty damn exciting, and requires an entirely
different mind set than street riding.

It seems that with you anything done by another sucks, or you've done more and better.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

On 3/17/13 9:56 AM, J Herring wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:40:18 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/16/13 6:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On Speed Channel tonight at 7:30 PM... AJ Qualified seventh and was
running fourth when he had a big crash. He's ok but didn't finish well.
I am not sure how out other rider did. Should be a good race, these kids
are hungry.

Wow. Motorbike racing in the dirt. Exciting.

Donnie drags down a nice thread you started, and you do the same with another's nice thread.

Have you ever ridden a bike in the dirt? It *is* pretty damn exciting, and requires an entirely
different mind set than street riding.

It seems that with you anything done by another sucks, or you've done more and better.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

No, John, I've never engaged in any sort of motorcycle racing in the
dirt. I do, however, really like the Isle of Man TT races, and am a fan
of John McGuinness, who seems to get better every year.

On 3/17/2013 9:56 AM, J Herring wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:40:18 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 3/16/13 6:32 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On Speed Channel tonight at 7:30 PM... AJ Qualified seventh and was
running fourth when he had a big crash. He's ok but didn't finish well.
I am not sure how out other rider did. Should be a good race, these kids
are hungry.

Wow. Motorbike racing in the dirt. Exciting.

Donnie drags down a nice thread you started, and you do the same with another's nice thread.

Have you ever ridden a bike in the dirt? It *is* pretty damn exciting, and requires an entirely
different mind set than street riding.

It seems that with you anything done by another sucks, or you've done more and better.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

AJ had his best ride ever last night. Qualified 7th during the
qualifiers during the day, and rode in the third positition for 19 of
the twenty laps when Will Hahn passed him for third in the final lap. AJ
finished the night third, great for Pilgrim Motor Sports, and Pickett
Weaponry..!! Nice ride "Mr. Smooth"...

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:08:22 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

[...]

The Isle of Man TT races are great. I wish they could follow every motorcycle for the whole route,
rather than glimpses here and there. I almost went while I was stationed over there, but my
Netherlands friends convinced me to watch the races at Nurburgring instead. At Isle of Man, it was
possible to see very little of anything from wherever one happened to get situated on the course,
unless the seat was in a helicopter.

Salmonbait

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:09:58 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:

[...]

We went to hear Doyle Lawson and the Quicksilvers play some Bluegrass last night. Great sounds, but
I missed the motorcycle races.

Salmonbait

On 3/17/2013 10:09 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
[...]

Oooops, AJ finished 4th for the night. Best finish ever.

On 3/17/2013 10:38 AM, J Herring wrote:
[...]

Well, if you are into the hungry riders... The National Arenacross
series is on Speed Channel at 12:30 today. It is basically the little
brother of Supercross and these kids are hungry as hell. This is where
Jess may end up next fall if we can get her ready in time...