Default Supercross...

soooo late but it's on again. The 250 LCQ last chance qualifier is on
now with AJ Catanzaro just making a pass for second and final qualifying
position... Our other riding buddy Jimmy Decotis just got 3rd in the
first qualifier...

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:09:02 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

soooo late but it's on again. The 250 LCQ last chance qualifier is on
now with AJ Catanzaro just making a pass for second and final qualifying
position... Our other riding buddy Jimmy Decotis just got 3rd in the
first qualifier...

What the **** does this have to do with boating? You're always so
concerned about everyone else. How about taking some responsibility.
Nobody gives a **** about this crap.

wrote:

soooo late but it's on again. The 250 LCQ last chance qualifier is on

now with AJ Catanzaro just making a pass for second and final qualifying

position... Our other riding buddy Jimmy Decotis just got 3rd in the

first qualifier...

What the **** does this have to do with boating? You're always so

concerned about everyone else. How about taking some responsibility.

Nobody gives a **** about this crap.

Snottie doesn't boat, he doesn't own a boat and has no interest in boating.
Why is here....?
He's here to harass and agitate real boaters and talk about racing mini dirt bikes.

wrote:

soooo late but it's on again. The 250 LCQ last chance qualifier is on

now with AJ Catanzaro just making a pass for second and final qualifying

position... Our other riding buddy Jimmy Decotis just got 3rd in the

first qualifier...

What the **** does this have to do with boating? You're always so

concerned about everyone else. How about taking some responsibility.

Nobody gives a **** about this crap.

Snottie doesn't boat, he doesn't own a boat and has no interest in boating.
Why is here....?
He's here to harass and agitate real boaters and talk about racing mini dirt bikes.

Does it matter to you whether you get agitated by a boater or a non boater?

wrote:

soooo late but it's on again. The 250 LCQ last chance qualifier is on

now with AJ Catanzaro just making a pass for second and final
qualifying

position... Our other riding buddy Jimmy Decotis just got 3rd in the

first qualifier...

What the **** does this have to do with boating? You're always so

concerned about everyone else. How about taking some responsibility.

Nobody gives a **** about this crap.

Snottie doesn't boat, he doesn't own a boat and has no interest in
boating.
Why is here....?
He's here to harass and agitate real boaters and talk about racing
mini dirt bikes.

Does it matter to you whether you get agitated by a boater or a non boater?

Mini dirt bikes.... The front forks on Jessi's race bike cost more than
his frekin' little boat Not to mention, do you really believe he has a
boat, just because he posted a video? Oh, and he doesn't know if I have
a boat or not. He is only here to chase and call names... he thinks he
gets cred for pretending he has a boat. snerk

wrote:

[...]

You told us the Brockman skiff rotted in your yard.
As far as my boat...believe what you like.
For the right price I can provide a picture of it hooked up to the RAV4 truck.