Default Who will be the craziest?

Photo below shows the speakers today at the CPAC meeting, the meeting
of all the country's bat**** crazy conservatives.

Associated with each photo is the time they've been allocated to speak.

There actually is a national pool, I am told, that will evaluate which
speaker says the craziest **** during his or her presentation.

http://tinyurl.com/d8fd9jq

My money would be on the keynoter.

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:59:08 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Photo below shows the speakers today at the CPAC meeting, the meeting
of all the country's bat**** crazy conservatives.

Associated with each photo is the time they've been allocated to speak.

There actually is a national pool, I am told, that will evaluate which
speaker says the craziest **** during his or her presentation.

http://tinyurl.com/d8fd9jq

My money would be on the keynoter.

Ted Cruz is the newest idiot-du-jour.

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:23:08 -0700, jps wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:59:08 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Photo below shows the speakers today at the CPAC meeting, the meeting
of all the country's bat**** crazy conservatives.

Associated with each photo is the time they've been allocated to speak.

There actually is a national pool, I am told, that will evaluate which
speaker says the craziest **** during his or her presentation.

http://tinyurl.com/d8fd9jq

My money would be on the keynoter.

Ted Cruz is the newest idiot-du-jour.

Is he newer than Urine?

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:42:42 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:23:08 -0700, jps wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:59:08 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Photo below shows the speakers today at the CPAC meeting, the meeting
of all the country's bat**** crazy conservatives.

Associated with each photo is the time they've been allocated to speak.

There actually is a national pool, I am told, that will evaluate which
speaker says the craziest **** during his or her presentation.

http://tinyurl.com/d8fd9jq

My money would be on the keynoter.

Ted Cruz is the newest idiot-du-jour.

Is he newer than Urine?

Salmonbait

Feel free to recycle yours.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:23:08 -0700, jps wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:59:08 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Photo below shows the speakers today at the CPAC meeting, the meeting
of all the country's bat**** crazy conservatives.

Associated with each photo is the time they've been allocated to speak.

There actually is a national pool, I am told, that will evaluate which
speaker says the craziest **** during his or her presentation.

http://tinyurl.com/d8fd9jq

My money would be on the keynoter.

Ted Cruz is the newest idiot-du-jour.

Is he newer than Urine?

Salmonbait

He'd have been another idiot in the clown car of Repubican candidates
for President if he'd have been around. The guy could do a show with
Louie Gohmert and hardly anyone could tell the difference between 'em
if their eyes were closed.

Both of 'em are stumps.

wrote:

[...]

I used to think that the only reason why morons like Palin, Bachmann,
Cruz, et cetera, got elected was because their constituents so hated
government, they elected fools just to show their spite. But wait...I
still think that.

wrote:

[...]

Urine and Louie?

Salmonbait