Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary

Default Access to nav light wiring

I have a 1983 Ericson 28+ and need to replace the navigation light
sockets which have corroded. Unfortunately there is not enough slack
in the wiring to just splice in new sockets. It appears as though I
can gain access to the wiring by removing the anchor well insert. Can
anyone out there confirm that removing the insert will in fact let me
get to the wiring? There's a moderate amount of work involved to
remove the insert (a dozen screws and a lot of caulking) so I'd like
to be sure I'll be able to get to the wiring and splice in new runs to
the lights before I start pulling things apart. Thanks in advance for
any advice.

Gary

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? padeen General 8 November 16th 03 03:06 PM
Red over green mast light for sailboat Lee Huddleston Boat Building 4 September 15th 03 04:57 PM
Lightbulb? Here? Clams Canino General 4 August 7th 03 02:22 AM
Light air tips - older J24 Tim Gale General 0 July 8th 03 01:08 AM