Default An article about medical costs

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:02:41 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:39:00 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:59:44 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:10:12 -0700, jps wrote:

Military and health care costs have spiraled out of control because no
one wants to appear anti-defense or take on the huge $ in pharma,
non-profit (cough, cough) hospitals, nor face the wrath of their
campaign finance coffers.

Medicine spends about 4 times as much lobby money into our politicians
as the military industrial complex.

And, your conclusion is that we should not regulate hospitals,
insurance companies, or equipment manufacturers, or allow Medicare to
negotiate prices with them. Also, according to you, big money flowing
to politicians is just fine.

Try to pay attention. I never said bribing congress was OK. On the
contrary I have been saying that is why we are in as much trouble as
we are in.
There is nothing that is much more regulated than the medical
industry, what we don't do is make the system any cheaper.
The way it is set up, it will always be getting more expensive.

If I could wave a wand, I would outlaw advertising for candidates,
lawyers and the whole medical establishment.

Try to be intelligent. Oh yeah, you can't.

If you read the ****ing article you'd know how things can be fixed.

If you could waive a magic want, I'd rather have a hellfire shoved up
my ass.

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:02:42 -0700, Urin Asshole
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:07:39 -0500, amdx
wrote:

On 3/11/2013 7:51 PM, jps wrote:
On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:59:44 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:10:12 -0700, jps wrote:

Military and health care costs have spiraled out of control because no
one wants to appear anti-defense or take on the huge $ in pharma,
non-profit (cough, cough) hospitals, nor face the wrath of their
campaign finance coffers.

Medicine spends about 4 times as much lobby money into our politicians
as the military industrial complex.

That says where the $ is, doesn't it. Is there no end to Americans
being shaken down for the enrichment of the wealthy?

Is there no end to hard working taxpayers being shaken down for the
enrichment of those who would rather while away the time until the first
of the month to come around so they can get their benefits.

Mikek

Sure. That's the heart of the problem. Not the billions spent by the
big corporations trying to get every last dime out of some guy who can
barely feed his family. You're really either stupid or a ****.

The top 1% own something like half the country. Sounds like the folks
who are living off welfare checks probably don't own much, or have
much to look forward to in terms of helping their kids get an
education or having a retirement or living in anything resembling
comfort. Those are naturally occuring consequences.

But the fact that the middle class is under siege by the wealthy is
something we should be paying attention to, since our economy depends
on a healthy middle class.

Otherwise, we're going to become Mexico.

wrote:

On 3/11/2013 7:51 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

I thought that was the dream of the 'progressives'.

You liberals want open borders, no 'rich' (except liberal politicians, whom you never seem to
discuss), and equality for all.

Isn't that what becoming Mexico is all about, senor?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!

wrote:

On 3/11/2013 7:51 PM, jps wrote:
[...]

Carlos slim seems to be doing OK; much better than his fellow countrymen.

In article om,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Much better than every country's men.

Another reason for high medical care costs... John H[_2_] General 0 April 25th 09 07:08 PM
Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs, [Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs, including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics Porgrams], [Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, [email protected] ASA 1 February 5th 06 02:20 PM
Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs, [Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs, including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics Porgrams], [Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, [email protected] Tall Ships 0 February 4th 06 08:43 AM
Medical Kits Gary Warner General 15 April 12th 04 09:03 AM
Medical skills Peter Moore ASA 1 June 28th 03 12:34 PM