Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default ponderisms for the right wing

PONDERISMS

1- I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most
people die of natural causes.

2- There are two kinds of pedestrians . . . The quick and the dead.

3- Life is sexually transmitted.

4- Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

5- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

6- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
dying of nothing.

7- Have you noticed since everyone has a cell phone these days no one
talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

8- Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

9- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no
attention to criticism.

10- In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the
world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

11- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes
a whole box to start a campfire?

12- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll
squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out'? Hmmmmm, How
about eggs ? . . .

13- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about
him?

14- Why does your OB-GYN or gastroenterologist leave the room when you
get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?

15- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

16- Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

17- Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive
faster?

18- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

What goes on in some right-wing households. X ` Man[_3_] General 8 July 13th 12 01:29 PM
right wing loses again bpuharic General 5 December 11th 11 03:03 AM
New Fixed Wing Joe Cruising 10 November 11th 09 01:38 AM
Right Wing loses, Left Wing Wins Big H K[_3_] General 0 July 13th 09 11:58 AM
Here you go... wing keels DSK ASA 11 August 3rd 06 04:35 PM